I never know

Old October 1st 03, 12:27 AM
Diana Curtis

Lets answer your second question... why are you vacuuming... thats a good
question... Why are you? Who are you trying to impress? its not like quilty
stuff will attract ants or rodents, so there is no health hazard...
Id say.. skip the vacuuming until the mess bothers DH... which means.. sell
the vacuum and buy more stash!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Queen of Squishies" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I never know when to vacuum my sewing room. In fact, I never know WHY I'm
vacuuming my sewing room. I've only been quilting a few years - so - can
you veterans please help me out with this?

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
My reply address is wrong. Please change my
address to hicall80 at earthlink dot net

Old October 1st 03, 12:38 AM
frood

I don't have to chase him! He's scared of it just sitting there. He won't go
in a room with a vacuum in it. Good thing I'm not a fanatic about
housecleaning!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply
"Taria" wrote in message
You mean the kitty eating machine?
What are you doing chasing that poor
dog around Wendy?
Taria

frood wrote:

It means to scare the dog with a large, noisy thing.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

"NightMist" wrote in message
What is "to vacuum"?

NightMist
--

I'm a little teapot, short and stout
here is my handle, here is my...other...handle?

Old October 1st 03, 01:07 AM
Marcella Tracy Peek

In article k.net,
"Queen of Squishies" wrote:

I never know when to vacuum my sewing room. In fact, I never know WHY I'm
vacuuming my sewing room. I've only been quilting a few years - so - can
you veterans please help me out with this?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

I vacuum after the piecing, but before the quilting. I do this because
I lay my quilt on the floor for basting, and I hate to have all those
threads and fabric bits stuck to my quilt - because then I'd have to
pick them off...ugh.

marcella
Old October 1st 03, 01:54 AM
melinda

Queen of Squishies wrote:
I never know when to vacuum my sewing room. In fact, I never know WHY I'm
vacuuming my sewing room. I've only been quilting a few years - so - can
you veterans please help me out with this?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

When you can't get to the sewing machine because the pile is too high!

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old October 1st 03, 01:57 AM
Aprshowers

I took over the dining table, so I gotta vac every week. Don't really like
those little snips floating around in my food. LOL
--
April SW Washington

"Some People I like more than others...
And some People I like even more than
the People I like more than others...
And YOU I like more than all of 'EM!"

Old October 1st 03, 01:58 AM
Teresa in Colorado

I clean when we have company coming... :-)

--
Teresa in Colorado

The Presser Foot
Sewing Machine Sales, Service, Supplies, and More
www.thepresserfoot.com

Old October 1st 03, 02:17 AM
Elizabeth Young

Queen of Squishies wrote:

I never know when to vacuum my sewing room. In fact, I never know WHY I'm
vacuuming my sewing room. I've only been quilting a few years - so - can
you veterans please help me out with this?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Vacuum only when the stuff gets so deep that you can't find the
important item you just dropped.

liz young in sunny california

Old October 1st 03, 02:29 AM
Wanda

My vacuum is the cleanest thing in the house and I'll be darned if I'm going
to get it dirty.
Wanda from T-Town
"Teresa in Colorado" wrote in message
link.net...
I clean when we have company coming... :-)

Old October 1st 03, 02:31 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Mine paces.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

. ..