Fort Washington Show roll call

Old September 19th 03, 12:14 AM
AliceW

Default Fort Washington Show roll call

Ok, where are we all meeting? How about sometime between noon and 12:30?
Somewhere near the main entrance door? All attendees, sign in please!

Alice in NJ
www.ourcyberfamily.us
"In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity we know our friends."
John Churton Collins

Old September 19th 03, 01:01 AM
frood

Looks like I'll be there, no problems. How about we meet by Tutu's quilt, as
we had decided before? I'm in class all day, but they probably break for
lunch around noonish. It will be with the International quilts exhibit.

I'll have my RCTQ badge, and I'm planning to wear a grey leopard print top,
and black jeans. I wear my hair in a braid, and I have glasses. Oh, and a
tattoo around my wrist. G

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

Old September 19th 03, 01:22 AM
nzl*

gee, quilters do all look alike, eh.
jeanne

"frood" wrote ...

Old September 19th 03, 01:37 AM
AliceW

Oh, that's what I was going to wear! Shucks, now I have to decide on
something else. Ok, near Tutu's quilt. Sorry, I must have missed that
post. I'll be the one with the red carnation. No really, a red carnation.

Alice in NJ
www.ourcyberfamily.us
"In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity we know our friends."
John Churton Collins

. ..

Old September 19th 03, 01:39 AM
Sharon Harper

snicker snort Can't wait for Houston '04!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU) (digging out my leopard print
top.....oh, smuffle I don't have one. Digging out credit card instead and

Old September 19th 03, 01:44 AM
nzl*

i was just about to type that you two would clash but i think the contrast
will make for a lovely sight. do get some pix, eh.
jeanne

"AliceW" wrote ...

Old September 19th 03, 12:06 PM
AliceW

I may get to that one next year. My brother lives in Houston so he said
"come on down, y'all". I just may take him up on that offer!

Alice in NJ
www.ourcyberfamily.us
"In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity we know our friends."
John Churton Collins

u...

Old September 19th 03, 10:26 PM
nzl*

he 'lives' in houston you say, hmmmmm.
how big is his house? ok, his yard then. has he got any tents?
hows he feel about lots of insane women who suck back margarootles and hoot
into the wee small hours.
snort
ennaej
hey, it was worth a shot, geez

"AliceW" wrote ...

Old September 19th 03, 11:55 PM
AliceW

He doesn't care who's there as long as you get him a beer every now and
then. He normally barks "beer me bitch" to let you know when he's ready for
his next one. He has a lovely wife, a sweet daughter (MY god daughter!),
one pup and 4 bedrooms along with assorted couches. He's a party animal to
be sure. "Why do you ask", she queried with a straight face?

"nzl*" wrote in message
he 'lives' in houston you say, hmmmmm.
how big is his house? ok, his yard then. has he got any tents?
hows he feel about lots of insane women who suck back margarootles and

hoot
into the wee small hours.
snort
ennaej
hey, it was worth a shot, geez

"AliceW" wrote ...
| I may get to that one next year. My brother lives in Houston so he said
| "come on down, y'all". I just may take him up on that offer!
|
| Alice in NJ
| www.ourcyberfamily.us
| "In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity we know our friends."
| John Churton Collins

LYS in No. VA? Ericka Kammerer Needlework 33 March 10th 04 01:48 AM
OT -- CA ROLL CALL BeckiBead Beads 51 November 12th 03 02:49 AM
To Call or Not to Call Susie Jordan Needlework 17 September 30th 03 04:47 PM
Ft Washington Show Royce Quilting 0 September 18th 03 02:18 AM
Fort Washington Karen Novakoski Quilting 22 August 26th 03 03:37 AM