What does the quilt on your bed look like?

Old September 19th 03, 02:39 AM
Pat in Virginia

UGH! I'm going to report you to the Quilt Patrol as a potential
quilt abuser!
PAT, shocked in VA/USA

Diana Curtis wrote:

But there will be quilts there to soak it up so it doesnt make to much of a
mess. So, its all good.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
And I'll be lying on the street bleeding.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter

Old September 19th 03, 03:43 AM
Pat in Virginia

Whew! That was a scare!! I was starting to wonder if you had
residual side effects from the hospital adventures!! PAT in VA.
USA

Diana Curtis wrote:

Lets not be to hasty! These would be the made overseas and sold in larger
chain stores everywhere kind of quilts, not one of a kind, made with the
heart kind.
Everything Ok now? Heart rate back to normal?
Good.. whew..
Diana... still thinking about how she narrowly missed getting her head
lopped off recently and not about to put her head on the chopping block
willingly anytime soon

Old September 19th 03, 08:15 AM
Patti

And the time will be 'Noon plus one minute'.
..
In article , "LN (remove
NOSPAM)" writes
And I'll be lying on the street bleeding.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old September 21st 03, 05:55 PM
Dr. Quilter

the quilt on our bed is the Rhapsody in Blue with starlight seen at my
webshots page (go to webshots and search for mvignali if you wanna see).
some of the people from RCTQ have seen it in person...

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens

Old September 21st 03, 05:56 PM
Dr. Quilter

exactly, we worked on this one together, rearranged all the blue squares
many times until we were satisfied with it...

frood wrote:

This is why I can't just make any old quilt for my bed. All the wonderful
feelings I have for my marriage are going into this project. DH and I went
out and celebrated 20 years of co-habitating tonight. It was wonderful!
(married 16 1/2 years now)

Thank you for sharing, Mim. :-)