Polly's new baby quilt photos

Old June 8th 10, 01:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_2_]

Default Polly's new baby quilt photos

Yes, they did make me smile. Although I must admit I kind of feel like the last one this morning - the one
that has fallen and has her feet up in the air. So you can see I really did need to smile today, and this did it!

The good news for today: It's primary election day in Iowa, and that means the political phone calls will STOP
for a while! Yay!!!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

Jennifer in Ottawa wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/user/barnyowl Polly has done it again!
These sheep are all so comical - each one will make you smile...Enjoy
the views, jennellh

Old June 8th 10, 01:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

I just got over to look at that quilt. Wow, that is a really cute and happy
one. I am so
glad you are able to share with us here.
Taria

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
The sheep appliqué design is by Carol Burniston; can't take credit for
that happy. Our own Kathyl sent me the book because she knows I do quilts
for needing little folks. Wonder where our Kathyl is? Do you reckon
she's having another wedding? Polly

"Patti (formerly) in Seattle" Polly, Polly, Polly! This quilt is just too
cute for words - I just
love it!! It's been a while since I've been here to look at all the
photos and read the posts, and this just did my heart good!! I think
Mr. Esther does, indeed, need the quilt for his easy chair and
afternoon naps! Beautiful....

Old June 8th 10, 01:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Thanks Jennelle!
Polly, they are so precious and ya just can't help but smile at the
expressions!
Yep, Mr. Esther needs this!

Ginger in CA

Old June 8th 10, 01:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

I can really get my knickers in a knot about 'celebrity' political phone
calls. Like we give a happy @#$! about what candidate is endorsed by a
movie star. Sheesh. Polly

"Louise in Iowa"

Old June 8th 10, 02:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Not only smile, but LOL! So healthy, and good for the abs :-)
Roberta in D

Old June 8th 10, 03:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Congratulations!
That's sure a pretty quilt, never met a batik I didn't like.
Roberta in D

On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 22:25:50 -0700 (PDT), Kathyl
wrote:

On Jun 7, 11:58*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
The sheep appliqué design is by Carol Burniston; can't take credit for that
happy. *Our own Kathyl sent me the book because she knows I do quilts for
needing little folks. *Wonder where our Kathyl is? *Do you reckon she's
having another wedding? *Polly

I'm here! I'm here! Those sheep are priceless!!! I completely
forgot about that book. But now I remember thinking some of those
designs had your name on them.
No weddings, but I seem to have quilt projects lined up for weeks! I
delivered my t-shirt project about two weeks ago. I gave a very large
lap quilt as a bridal shower gift yesterday and I have a quilt to
finish by Saturday to give as a baby shower gift. FOR MY FIRST
GRANDCHILD! oh...'scuse me....was I shouting?? Yes I was!!! I may
need a forklift to carry my shower gifts in! DD is looking at all
this stuff and telling me, "I hope you remember to do all this when
I'm expecting!"

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53918257muSGNT
this is the quilt I made for the bridal shower. The bride is DD's
best friend from grade school and orange has always been her favorite
color. I hope her future husband likes it too! All the blocks are
orange batiks. The machine quilter did a really nice job. The bride
was here just for the weekend for her shower and only flew with carry
on luggage. But I did hear from her mother that she borrowed a
suitcase and paid the baggage fee to take the quilt back with her
instead of waiting for her folks to drive it out for the wedding next
month. What a compliment!
How rude of me....I have hijacked Polly's thread.

I love love love the sheep quilt! Is there anyone who gets more done
than our Polly? Do you eat? Sleep? I'm so glad we now have a way to
see your adorable projects. Thanks Jenn!
Kathyl

Old June 8th 10, 04:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Allison

Jennifer in Ottawa wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/user/barnyowl Polly has done it again!
These sheep are all so comical - each one will make you smile...Enjoy
the views, jennellh

Polly, that is such a fun quilt! You must've been smiling all through
the making of it!

Thanks for the posting,

A.
Old June 8th 10, 06:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_3_]

The quilt is great! The sheep each have their own personality. Polly, you
did a great job, and I'll bet you were smiling and laughing as you "posed"
each animal!

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu
"CaroleD" wrote in message
Oh, my goodness. Those sheep are just priceless! I'd even like that
quilt for MY bed!

http://community.webshots.com/user/barnyowl Polly has done it again!
These sheep are all so comical - each one will make you smile...Enjoy
the views, jennellh

--
CaroleD - Retired and loving it in the foothills of NW GA ^..^
My quilts, crafts, pets, and more -

Old June 8th 10, 06:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy[_6_]

Polly -- That sheep quilt is absolutely adorable!!!! Soooo snuggley looking!
I love it! Great job!
ME-Judy

Old June 8th 10, 07:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle G.

Default Polly's new baby quilt photos-which book?

I love the quilt! My DD just had a baby girl yesterday! And I must make
that quilt for her! Which book of Carol Burniston's has the pattern? Polly
you make the most fantastic baby quilts!
The baby's name is Delaney, 6 lb. 9 oz. My daughter had gastric bypass
surgery two years ago, lost over 160 lbs., and is 41 yrs old. So there were
some high risk factors, but, the baby is perfect and mom is doing great!
Only one sibling, a 16 yr old brother. Was she a surprise? Oh, yes! She's
my 12th grandchild, makes an even dozen.
Michelle G.

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
The sheep appliqué design is by Carol Burniston; can't take credit for
that happy. Our own Kathyl sent me the book because she knows I do quilts
for needing little folks. Wonder where our Kathyl is? Do you reckon
she's having another wedding? Polly

"Patti (formerly) in Seattle" Polly, Polly, Polly! This quilt is just too
cute for words - I just
love it!! It's been a while since I've been here to look at all the
photos and read the posts, and this just did my heart good!! I think
Mr. Esther does, indeed, need the quilt for his easy chair and
afternoon naps! Beautiful....

Polly's New Easy Applique Baby Quilt Jennifer in Ottawa Quilting 40 December 5th 09 11:42 PM
Polly's 'Quilt for a US Soldier' photo Jennifer in Ottawa Quilting 18 June 16th 09 10:42 PM
Polly's Quilt Kate T. Quilting 14 June 28th 08 04:05 PM
Polly's quilt Elly D[_2_] Quilting 3 June 28th 08 01:03 AM
baby quilt finished - no photos :^( Ann Adamson Quilting 3 April 1st 04 01:50 PM