Finding glass by Valentino?

Old June 26th 08, 03:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
news.rcn.com

Default Finding glass by Valentino?

I am trying to replace some glasses which I use. They are tourquoise-blue
and have a distinctly curved appearance and apparently were made by a
company called Valentino. Or the line was called Valentino? (They seem to
defy googling except that Neiman Marcus does show something by this
otherwise unknown manufacturer).

Does anyone know where I can find replacements or contact the company
please?

Not sure they are all that high quality or a collectable crafts item: The
colour seems to be a transfer.

Old June 26th 08, 05:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

On Jun 26, 7:01*am, "news.rcn.com" wrote:
I am trying to replace some glasses which I use. *They are tourquoise-blue
and have a distinctly curved appearance and apparently were made by a
company called Valentino. Or the line was called Valentino? (They seem to
defy googling except that Neiman Marcus does show something by this
otherwise unknown manufacturer).

Does anyone know where I can find replacements or contact the company
please?

Not sure they are all that high quality or a collectable crafts item: The
colour seems to be a transfer.

You probably get better responses by asking this in the collectible or
antique newsgroups.

Need Help finding Barbara Sherrill Quilting 7 September 26th 06 07:24 PM
finding! Tanya Brooks Needlework 2 May 17th 05 01:45 AM
Help finding a finding Carla Beads 6 December 6th 04 07:24 AM
I need help finding sequins Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen Needlework 3 March 12th 04 08:53 PM