Weller 100 900 deg soldering tips

Old October 21st 06, 10:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Javahut

Default Weller 100 900 deg soldering tips

"Moonraker" wrote in message
. ..

"Glassman@work" wrote in message

"Moonraker" wrote in message

"Glassman@work" wrote in message

"Allan Adler" wrote in message
"glassman" writes:

OK continuing our civil discussion...... teaching business is

fine
(I
was
a stockbroker & financial planner in another life too), but how

many
basement bandits have you personally taught, that are in business
today
making a living with their glasswork?

Can you please define the term "basement bandit"?
--
Ignorantly,
Allan Adler

A person that works at home, doesn't pay or charge sales tax and
doesn't
have the overhead associated with a storefront. Storefront folks

view
them
as bandits for "stealing" business.

I see your wrists have healed sufficently to allow you to sit at the
'puter.

Typing with my elbows....

Well, I don't think either of the NL teams would have had much of a chance
against the Tigers, anyway. I'm a life-long Cardinal fan, but I don't

have
any expectations that they will win the Series. Probably gonna have to

buy
Java a steak dinner over this one.

I sure hope so....give an excuse to drive south again, starting to get cold
up here, and I'm not liking it like I used to.

Old October 21st 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

"Javahut" wrote in message

. ..

"glassman" writes:

[...]

You mean you aren't going to make me "deliver" your dinner?

Old October 21st 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Glassman

"Moonraker" wrote in message

"Javahut" wrote in message

. ..

"glassman" writes:

[...]

Send a tape....

--
JK Sinrod
www.SinrodStudios.com

Old October 21st 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

"glassman" wrote in message

"Moonraker" wrote in message

"Javahut" wrote in message

. ..

"glassman" writes:

[...]

It's gonna cost you if we do.

Old October 22nd 06, 02:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
db

"Moonraker" wrote in message

"Allan Adler" wrote in message

Can you please define the term "basement bandit"?
--
Ignorantly,
Allan Adler

"bas-ment ban-dit" adj. a wannabe craftsperson who works from home,
avoiding such annoying costs of doing business such as rent, utilities,
insurance, licensing and taxation. Usually identified as purveyors of
second-rate artistry priced at extremely low prices. Some even wear the
mark of the beast, a "DB" branded on their forehead.

I'm going to start a DB BB guild. We're getting defamed here unjustly. With
all the money I save by not paying taxes and not using enough rebar and
using Chinese glass, I'm going to hire a PR firm,
...............db (just came up from the basement)