Searching for machine/commercial-rolled flashed glass

Old December 14th 05, 10:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Default Searching for machine/commercial-rolled flashed glass

wrote in message
oups.com...
Ahhh! Snap!

Tell the truth Moonraker, it took you two days of grunting and
perspiration to come up with that one.

I know. Shocking, isn't it? That I would befoul your precious glass
boards with this unworthy tripe. Truly, I am a bad, bad person.

Come on. Add some spice to it, you moron. I don't mind being insulted,
I mind being bored. I constantly find it amazing that people so boring
would presume to make art. If you don't have anything to say (besides
pushing Brady around) go be a ****ing plumber or something.

Giving orders ? Commanding attention, sounds pretty authorities to me, if it
weren't for the name calling and expletives , it might even be an educated
adult, but doesn't appear so.

Old December 14th 05, 10:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

wrote in message
oups.com...
Ahhh! Snap!

Tell the truth Moonraker, it took you two days of grunting and
perspiration to come up with that one.

I know. Shocking, isn't it? That I would befoul your precious glass
boards with this unworthy tripe. Truly, I am a bad, bad person.

Come on. Add some spice to it, you moron. I don't mind being insulted,
I mind being bored. I constantly find it amazing that people so boring
would presume to make art. If you don't have anything to say (besides
pushing Brady around) go be a ****ing plumber or something.

Did you forget your meds again today?

Old December 15th 05, 03:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Hee hee God could you be more of an unimaginative hack? Yes I took My
Prozac and Demerol and Jack Daniels and jerked off and slathered myself
with pork fat and ran around the yard in an 18th century corset I got
from your mom.

****in' Laurel & Hardy. And talk about pussies. Give you a shot of your
own **** and you whine like little girls. Couple of schoolyard bullies
is what you are. Rank Doofusses.

I notice all of a sudden Javahut got religion. Now you're a mature
adult, heh. I guess we're supposed to forget about all the months you
sat here and harangued and hassled people, (name calling indeed)
unchallenged. Now somebody comes and plays your game and lo, you're on
the high road. Of course, your buddy here is still asking folks to blow
him so maybe you need to get together and have a confab...or something.

Old December 15th 05, 02:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hee hee God could you be more of an unimaginative hack? Yes I took My
Prozac and Demerol and Jack Daniels and jerked off and slathered myself
with pork fat and ran around the yard in an 18th century corset I got
from your mom.

****in' Laurel & Hardy. And talk about pussies. Give you a shot of your
own **** and you whine like little girls. Couple of schoolyard bullies
is what you are. Rank Doofusses.

I notice all of a sudden Javahut got religion. Now you're a mature
adult, heh. I guess we're supposed to forget about all the months you
sat here and harangued and hassled people, (name calling indeed)
unchallenged. Now somebody comes and plays your game and lo, you're on
the high road. Of course, your buddy here is still asking folks to blow
him so maybe you need to get together and have a confab...or something.

Once again you have shown yourself to be the utter blathering idiot.
Religion, not hardly.
Hassle? Your reading comprehension needs work, and I expect no one to
forget anything, and a game you are playing, yes, it appears so, have you
adapted yet?

and I have seen nothing that relates to any kind of challenge, and I see
nothing glass related either.
That is the area to which I post, to do so simply to amuse you is no kind of
thrill at all.

Old December 15th 05, 05:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

wrote in message
oups.com...
Everything I touch turns to gold. So what's a boy sposed to do? The
answer: Start canning my own excretia.

You'd have a lot more of it to sell if you weren't spreading so much of it
all over the glass forums.

Worship me.

Blow me.

Soldering jump rings with glass Robin Jewelry 9 September 9th 04 04:41 AM
Lampworkers meijhana Beads 46 September 27th 03 04:14 AM
glaze FAQ's Tom Buck Pottery 0 August 18th 03 01:26 AM
FA: $5.00The Technique of Stained Glass Elric of Imrryr Marketplace 0 July 30th 03 03:53 AM
glaze FAQs Tom Buck Pottery 0 July 18th 03 05:40 AM