Rowdy quilters

Old February 3rd 05, 04:06 AM
Ginger in CA

Yeah, what she said........
Sorry I missed the day here on the ng. Long, crazy week, looking
forward to the weekend.

Ginger in CA
Ellison wrote:
Howdy~!
Was YESTERDAY!!???!!!!

Figuring she's celebrating for at least a month,
let me wish her a lonnnnng Happy Birthday.

Hey, Flutterby!!! Yeah, you:

Happy Birthday and manymanymanymany more.

Lots of hugs and quilty stuff, too.

Love,
Ragmop/Sandy--taking care of the chocolate you can't have ;-D

"Butterfly" wrote in message
53 on Feb 1. Quilting since I was 5 (Great Aunt's lap while she ran

the
treadle--pink 9 patch --was 9 before I was allowed to use my Mom's
'lectric SM)
Butterfly

Old February 3rd 05, 04:28 AM
Scott Williams

HEY lets all have the biggest party ever!!! Happy Birthday my Butterfly,
Your Scott in CA

Old February 3rd 05, 06:28 PM
Pati Cook

Well, I am late too. But hope the day and the rest of the month was/is
happy and quilty. And as pain free as possible.

Pati, in Phx

Ellison wrote:

Howdy~!
Was YESTERDAY!!???!!!!

Figuring she's celebrating for at least a month,
let me wish her a lonnnnng Happy Birthday.

Hey, Flutterby!!! Yeah, you:

Happy Birthday and manymanymanymany more.

Lots of hugs and quilty stuff, too.

Love,
Ragmop/Sandy--taking care of the chocolate you can't have ;-D

. ..

Old February 4th 05, 04:57 AM
Butterfly

THANK YOU__ALL__ OF YOU : )

Spent Mon PM, Tues, and most of Wed in Santa Barbara--Dr's appts and DH had
his first Remicade treatment on my HB (3 hrs of infusion--he in the 'room'
and I in the lobby) DS went with us for 'safety reasons' as I am not
driving--and we had no clue how DH would do. Tired him out completely even
tho he slept thru most of the treatment.
From there we went to lunch--and since it was in the same shopping plaza as
the local LQS (fate? it was NOT planned that way--yes, Ginger--the small one
we went to) I took my HB money and spent most of it there.....(sorry
Ragmop--not enuf FQ's to share this go round--but you CAN have a piece of my
chocolate candy sshhhhhhhhdon'ttellmyguys : )
Then off to the motel where DH slept some more and DS and I hit the hot
tub---nice dinner--they even brought out a piece of cake with a lit
candle--no they didn't sing (Dr nor staff didn't either but I DID get HB
hugs from them --yes, in front of DH)
Then Wed, we went to the Museum that was suppose to have a Butterfly
sanctuary--"sorry its only open in the summer"--so we explored the area and
headed off to the beach--and the next Dr appts--and then home--got in late.
I don't have to see the RA Dr again any time soon but have now added a
Hematologist along with more appts with the Neurologist.........and keep
working with the Fam Dr and the Pain Management Dr. They are still looking
to find the root of the problem--besides those already diagnosed. At least I
don't have to worry on bone density at this point in time......whew.
Sooooooooooooo, I did have a nice HB all in all---and the weather was
sooooooooo nice : ) AND today we hit 67 sunny degrees--and DH picked some
taters, lettuce, spinach, beets from the garden--carrots weren't quite big
enuf--and the first asparagus spears are up : ) YAY!!!! Now we are awaiting
for the first buds on the roses.....

Butterfly

om...