OT I'm HAPPY!!!

Old October 28th 04, 04:10 AM
melinda

Default OT I'm HAPPY!!!

Our messy palm trees are being removed from the yard TODAY!

ALL OF THEM! No more dropped fruit, no more dropped fronds,
no more flying fox droppings!!!!!!!

The yard will be easier to clean up now, and it's one of the
first steps we needed to do before the extension can even be
considered.

Doing little happy dances!

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old October 28th 04, 05:37 AM
Sharon Harper

Doing little tap dances for you. Say a pretty please for me - our
neighbours have a large LARGE gum tree on their nature strip and it is
almost dead yet the council refuses to remove it. It should never have been
planted there in the first place. With all the wind happening lately my
life has been consumed by sucking up leaves (no not me personally) that are
back as soon as they are gone. One day it's gonna go splat and cause a
giantic mess and the council will be soooorrrrryyyyy! But happiness to you
for losing your palmies!

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia
Queen of Down Under

Old October 28th 04, 06:05 AM
nzl*

is the council going to take responsibility for the damage caused if
it does fall down?
i wonder if you insurance will cover in that case, hmm.
do you have anything in writing from the council bout their stance on
the tree?
keep that if you do, just in case.
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Sharon Harper" wrote ...

snipped

Old October 28th 04, 06:07 AM
nzl*

woooooohooooooooo!!!!!!
i can commiserate, melinda
dh hates the leaves that blow all over the yard and into the pool from
a cabbage palm we've got. its protected as well, damn fools that
planted that one there beside a pool, arghhhhhh.
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"melinda"wrote ...

Old October 28th 04, 08:59 AM
Sharon Harper

Nope, basically they come around once a year and inspect all the trees on
nature strips. If they need cutting they cut, if they need removing they
remove and woe betide anyone who argues with them.

--

"nzl*" wrote in message
[...]

OT Happy Birthday Kathy H Shirley Shone Beads 12 January 21st 05 03:06 AM
frustrated but happy Michael Curtis Quilting 27 July 14th 04 04:06 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Butterfly Quilting 12 March 22nd 04 02:19 AM
Happy happy happy! ally Beads 6 September 3rd 03 12:19 AM
Hey Happy B Butterfly Quilting 0 July 26th 03 07:05 PM