I never know

Old October 13th 03, 10:17 PM
Diana Curtis

Was it hay or was it straw? Straw is bedding material...hay is food. Hay is
green, straw is yellowish and has no little leaves and flower parts in it.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"marika" wrote in message
om...
Kate Dicey wrote in message

Some days I can run up the stairs, some days they feel like climbing a
cliff! But the ladder into the loft is a real ladder! Ally loft
ladder, that tucks up into the loft and id hidden by a let down
hatchway. When the knees and elbows are painful, I don't go up there
much. There's usually SOME fabric down in the sewing room to play
with. My hands are not badly affected. Mostly it's the knees, hips and
elbows, but sometimes I hurt in places I swear don't HAVE any connection
tissues or tendons!

Now, I, unfortunately DO get hit hard with the depression side of it.
And the 'cold flushes' get me too! I've just been up to kiss James
goodnight, and he hid under the duvet, saying AARGH

i hope it was a quilted one!

i saw some beauties at graves mountain this week

the seller said they cost 100 here, but once they leave the county she
charges 300

there was a gorgeous blue and yellow won there that i would have
bought if not for the fact that someone beat me to it

the other wacky thing i saw was the bales of hay were spray painted
with faces..probably to encourage kids to climb and slide it was
kinda cute buut can the livestock eat the stuff once it is painted
like that, if not it is a waste of good food

mk5000

"Oh, I'm tickled as well. I'm hoping that I can just hang on long
enough
to dodge the cancer bullet. But, that said, I hate to see the medical
profession boasting that we owe our long life to them rather than our
genes and luck. "--ron hammon

Old October 14th 03, 12:04 AM
Kate Dicey

marika wrote:

i hope it was a quilted one!

No - just a duvet in a standard cover! His space Quilt is tucked away
with all his other stuff while we re-decorate his room. It's on my web
site, though, so do go and have a look.

i saw some beauties at graves mountain this week

the seller said they cost 100 here, but once they leave the county she
charges 300

there was a gorgeous blue and yellow won there that i would have
bought if not for the fact that someone beat me to it

Sounds lovely! Why do blue and yellow work so well together? Hm...
Having said that, the mattress cover on the sewing room bed is blue and
yellow check, and ugly as sin!

the other wacky thing i saw was the bales of hay were spray painted
with faces..probably to encourage kids to climb and slide it was
kinda cute buut can the livestock eat the stuff once it is painted
like that, if not it is a waste of good food

Must have been straw, not hay. Fun to play in! However, NOT what my
loft is for - that's for fabric!

Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old October 14th 03, 11:06 PM
marika

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message ...
Was it hay or was it straw? Straw is bedding material...hay is food. Hay is
green, straw is yellowish and has no little leaves and flower parts in it.

Maybe clearly for you, but I don't see it
it was covered in paint

mk5000

"One thing is that a little carb makes me want more, whereas a little fat
makes me satisfied.
I get more satisfied eating a tablespoon of peanut butter than I used to
get eating an entire bag of Milky Way Funsize."--chakolate