pictures of my treasure boxes

Old December 15th 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Default pictures of my treasure boxes

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53918257cWbHkH

My boxes were a hit! I wish I'd started earlier so I could have played with
more embellishing ideas. I have several more cut out, ready to embellish
when needed. Maybe I'll play with those after the holidays!
KJ

Old December 15th 06, 08:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teriquilter

your boxes turned out awesome. I just did a swap from a fiber arts
group & some made those & some made the "dream boxes" all turned out
real great. Here are mine:
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/album88/boxes3
obviously I made the dream holders, but I got the treasure boxes from
others in the swap. I adore them because they are just so cute & tiny!
good work!
Terbear

Old December 15th 06, 08:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Ooh! Aren't they lovely. Clever you. I think that idea should really
catch on. I just love to imagine a full table, with flowers and the
little boxes all colour-linked; bright glasses and cutlery; pretty
plates.
Good for you KJ.
..
In message t6Dgh.271358$FQ1.168995@attbi_s71, KJ
writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old December 15th 06, 08:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teriquilter

If I am not mistaken it was quilter mag....let me double check..... ok,
Here is the info:
November/December '06 issue of Quiltmaker...
Here is their website info about the boxes:
http://quiltmaker.com/currentissue/112/project4/
hope you can get a copie & make a few, they were real fun & super easy.
Terbear

Old December 15th 06, 08:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Gosh, they've got the same sort of potential uses haven't they. So
pretty.
..
In message om,
teriquilter writes

Old December 15th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dannielle

Thanks again for sharing these KJ! I have made about 7 so far. I'm
not embellishing beyond the pretty fabric and fun multi-colored thread
to zigzag them together. I'll try to get some photos and post them
soon! They are the center of my Christmas giving at the moment, with a
little Lindt inside!

Dannielle

Old December 15th 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

I don't get that magazine....I'll have to ask around. I suppose it's still
on the store shelves, though. Hummmmm, Imight need to run a quick errand!!!
:-) No, come to think of it....I bet they are long gone. Magazines are
probably on January/Feb issues, if not further!
KJ

ups.com...

Old December 15th 06, 09:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

You're welcome Dannielle! You are ambitious! They are addicting, aren't
they? I'm not crazy about getting them cut out, but it's not really that
big of a problem. I'm just impatient!
KJ

oups.com...

Old December 16th 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

Clever! Both of you, just so clever. Way to go!

Ragmop/Sandy

On 12/15/06 2:10 PM, in article
, "teriquilter"

New Studio Pictures! Dawn >^..^ Beads 28 November 30th 05 06:55 PM
AD Beaded Favor Boxes and quickie update ~Candace~ Beads 6 November 23rd 05 09:47 PM
Pictures of Designs on Websites Rachel Janzen Needlework 57 February 29th 04 08:54 PM
new pictures! Dr. Quilter Quilting 5 January 5th 04 05:03 PM
CROSSPOSTED - new pictures, even some quilt pictures!! CNYstitcher Quilting 0 December 28th 03 04:55 AM