Conversion charts

Old April 2nd 04, 12:42 AM
Kathy Tabb

Default Conversion charts

It was a year or two ago the last time I looked on line for a
thread conversion chart. I remember finding one that was
fabulous. It gave little color swatches of the various DMC color
numbers and compared them to other brands, showing their closest
matches. I'll be darned if I can find it, and it isn't in my
Favorites. If there was no match it suggested alternatives. Does
anyone remember seeing such a conversion chart and where it was?
I'd sure like to see it again. I think it may have been on one of
the About.com sites. I looked there just now but can't find this
particular page.

Kathy

Old April 2nd 04, 01:07 AM
Anita

I have Floss Conversion Charts and a Floss Conversion Calculator under the
Stitching Tools on my stitching site that sounds like what you are referring
to. If there is no match, I will try to find it, if I can.

Sincerely,
Anita

--
Anita's Tried & True Low Fat Recipes http://www.anitasrecipes.com
CyberStitchers.com Cross Stitch Galleries http://www.cyberstitchers.com

Old April 2nd 04, 09:36 PM
Kathy Tabb

Anita, your site is not the one I remember but it is very well
done! Thanks!

Kathy Tabb

conversion charts Mitch Needlework 5 April 3rd 04 09:03 PM
conversion charts Mitch Needlework 1 April 2nd 04 05:06 AM
Conversion Charts Rhea Needlework 3 February 10th 04 04:16 AM
Conversion Charts S.Rennie Needlework 0 February 4th 04 04:46 PM
Great new Cross Stitch Charts zip-piddy Marketplace 0 October 1st 03 08:30 AM