need source for Mullite rods

Old February 16th 05, 11:50 PM
Boner the Cat

Default need source for Mullite rods

I am need supplier for mullite rods to hang elements from

any help??

thks
bg

ps: I am building a 2' x 4 ft fuser from fiber board. I used polished
mirror stainless on the outside, it looks great.

--
"Poor people have access to the courts in the same sense that Christians had
access to the lions."

- Judge Earl Johnson Jr.

Old February 17th 05, 03:57 AM
Javahut

"Boner the Cat" wrote in message
then I need a source for quartz rods etc.

"Charles Spitzer" wrote in message
use quartz rods or tubes instead.

"Boner the Cat" wrote in message
. ..
I am need supplier for mullite rods to hang elements from

any help??

thks
bg

ps: I am building a 2' x 4 ft fuser from fiber board. I used polished
mirror stainless on the outside, it looks great.

Glass Warehouse, in New Jersey, I believe.
Probably other sources also, in the area of Millville, no doubt.

Old February 17th 05, 09:41 PM
Charles Spitzer

do you need us to spoon feed you too?

there's a computer right in front of you. try doing a search.

http://www.qualityquartz.com/qqarodstubes.htm

Source for glass cylinder? Bert Glass 8 July 17th 12 06:00 PM
FS Machine Knitter's Source, MacKnit Magazines ellbee Marketplace 0 April 30th 04 10:21 AM
Price of Rods meijhana Beads 3 February 3rd 04 07:41 AM
FireHouse Angel Daily 9-13-03 - scroll rods Felice Friese Needlework 1 September 14th 03 02:40 PM
Source for jade Peter W. Rowe Jewelry 0 July 13th 03 06:20 PM