Refill bobbin Singer 758

Old March 24th 07, 10:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design

Default Refill bobbin Singer 758

wrote:
I just purchased a Singer Touch & Sew Zig-Zag Model 758.
It came without an instruction manual.

I cannot figure out how to refill the bobbin.

Most everything else I've figured out on my own.

Could someone possible give me a walk-thru on how to
refill the bobbin?

Thank you,

http://tinyurl.com/ahnat

Old April 13th 07, 01:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
[email protected]

On Mar 24, 5:03 pm, wrote:
I just purchased a Singer Touch & Sew Zig-Zag Model 758. It came without an
instruction manual.

I cannot figure out how to refill the bobbin.

Most everything else I've figured out on my own.

Could someone possible give me a walk-thru on how to refill the bobbin?

Thank you,

sandy

HI, Sandy, I just got a 758 with the owner's manual. Instructions
follow:

Make sure a stitch pattern disc is on the holder in the machine and
buttonhole dial is in OFF position.
1. Use general purpose, special purpose, or straight stitch presser
foot.
2. Raise presser foot to release tension on thread, and raise the
needle to its highest position. Make sure your needle is larger than
a size 9.
3. Open slide plate and make sure bobbin is empty.
4. Set needle position and stitch width dials at straight stitch
setting "c" and stitch width at "0"

Winding steps

1. Press bobbin push button to the left to engage it in winding
position.
2. Wrap thread around presser foot screw, and hold end of thread
firmly.
3. Start the machine.
Run the machine at a moderate speed.
Pull thread end away after a rew coils have been wound.
Keep your eye on the bobbin as it fills. Do not allow thread to
wind beyond the outside FULL ring.
Close slide plate to release push button to sewing position.
Start sewing.

Good luck,

Bill Steele
Pensacola, Fl

Plz help - can't bobbin wind my new Singer XL Gina Miller Quilting 4 August 8th 06 09:48 PM
singer bobbin case Karen Quilting 2 April 22nd 06 03:56 AM
Singer 115 bobbin case [email protected] Sewing 1 January 6th 06 09:16 AM
Bought Singer 603- How to wind bobbin? Cina Quilting 6 December 11th 03 09:44 AM
Vintage Singer OT More singer advice needed Pat in Virginia Quilting 1 December 9th 03 01:41 PM