Just popped in to say hello

Old February 27th 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Flossy

Default Just popped in to say hello

Hello everyone !!!

I spoke to Pat on The Hill recently and I said that I would make every
effort to pop in and say 'hello' so here I am.
Ive sort of lost track of the time a little bit with coursework for my
Art exam and working full time along with running a home and all of
the time consuming duties a parent incurs. I know they are poor
excuses BUT I will try and make better use of my time from now
on !!! LOL

So, Whats the news? Whats the latest trend in the quilting world? What
have you all been doing?

I hopoe to hear from you soon

Flossy
Queen of Plaids
www.flossy.net

Old February 28th 07, 02:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Hi Flossy!

http://www.geocities.com/rctq_quilters/
We've got some webpages with our photos links. Could I add yours?

We've got this guy named John who is a new quilter -- wowie zowie, you
should see his quilts!!

I'm probably new since you were here last. . . . .

Jessamy's got a few swaps going on -- stars, scrappy, and siggie.

And we sure do have some interesting kinds of spam, along with a childlike
creature who doesn't like OT posts! We know how authentic the quilt police
are, and this guy is having a hard time getting us to accept him as the OT
police!

Otherwise, same old same old, I suppose.
--
Kay Ahr in NV
to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address

ps.com...

Old February 28th 07, 08:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Ah, you made it!
Well done you. Good luck with the exam. and the coursework, of course.
Lovely to see you - even if only for a minute! Take care.
..
In message om, Flossy
writes
Hello everyone !!!

I spoke to Pat on The Hill recently and I said that I would make every
effort to pop in and say 'hello' so here I am.
Ive sort of lost track of the time a little bit with coursework for my
Art exam and working full time along with running a home and all of
the time consuming duties a parent incurs. I know they are poor
excuses BUT I will try and make better use of my time from now
on !!! LOL

So, Whats the news? Whats the latest trend in the quilting world? What
have you all been doing?

I hopoe to hear from you soon

Flossy
Queen of Plaids
www.flossy.net

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old February 28th 07, 01:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 20:55:44 -0600, Kay Ahr wrote
(in article ) :

Hi Flossy!

http://www.geocities.com/rctq_quilters/
We've got some webpages with our photos links. Could I add yours?

We've got this guy named John who is a new quilter -- wowie zowie, you
should see his quilts!!

I'm probably new since you were here last. . . . .

Jessamy's got a few swaps going on -- stars, scrappy, and siggie.

And we sure do have some interesting kinds of spam, along with a childlike
creature who doesn't like OT posts! We know how authentic the quilt police
are, and this guy is having a hard time getting us to accept him as the OT
police!

Otherwise, same old same old, I suppose.

Kay's summed it up pretty well. We're behaving beyooootifully while you are
gone.

Maureen

Old February 28th 07, 03:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article om,
"Flossy" wrote:

Hello everyone !!!

I spoke to Pat on The Hill recently and I said that I would make every
effort to pop in and say 'hello' so here I am.
Ive sort of lost track of the time a little bit with coursework for my
Art exam and working full time along with running a home and all of
the time consuming duties a parent incurs. I know they are poor
excuses BUT I will try and make better use of my time from now
on !!! LOL

So, Whats the news? Whats the latest trend in the quilting world? What
have you all been doing?

I hopoe to hear from you soon

Flossy
Queen of Plaids
www.flossy.net

Welcome back, Flossy! We've missed you. News? Not a lot, really -- we
just keep quilting and tossing opinions back and forth. LOL!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)
Old February 28th 07, 04:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Flossy

Welcome back, Flossy! We've missed you.

I've missed you too !
Flossy

Old February 28th 07, 06:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

Hello Flossy. Its lovely to "see" you again. Good luck with all the
coursework etc and make sure you keep popping in from time to time!

Old February 28th 07, 07:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Flossy

On Feb 28, 6:42?pm, "Estelle Gallagher"
wrote:
Hello Flossy. Its lovely to "see" you again. Good luck with all the
coursework etc and make sure you keep popping in from time to time!"

Hello Estelle, are you planning on making the trip to Malvern this
year?

Flossy

Old February 28th 07, 07:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

Hey Flossy. Good to see you again.

--
Boca Jan