Where is everybody?

Old March 21st 05, 06:58 PM
She who would like to be obeyed once every Preston

In article 1111427381.264343@yasure, Valkyrie of Ye 'Ol Disorganized
NNTPCache groupie uttered

Life is good!

Val

Hang in there!

Blue skies!

--

AJH
alpha dot hotel echo yankee whisky oscar oscar delta at tango echo
Old March 21st 05, 07:47 PM
Tina

Oh Val, I am really happy for you! I hope that place turns out to be as
wonderful as your dreams!
Tina

Old March 21st 05, 07:48 PM
Tina

ROFLMAO!!!!!! Are you a pilot? You and my mother are the only two
people I know who spell in this language! Too funny!
Tina

Old March 21st 05, 07:53 PM
Hanne Gottliebsen

Sailors do too! But I never thought to use it to camouflage an email
addy - slick :-)

Hanne in London
-Who once in a dim and distant past got a radio certificate so that she
was all legal when communicating with habour authorities.

Old March 21st 05, 07:54 PM
She who would like to be obeyed once every Preston

In article .com, Tina
of http://groups.google.com uttered
ROFLMAO!!!!!! Are you a pilot? You and my mother are the only two
people I know who spell in this language! Too funny! Tina

Nah - just fed up with spam offering me dodgy medication and
anatomically impossible body enhancements

Old March 21st 05, 08:29 PM
Larry Jaques

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:03:26 GMT, the inscrutable She who would like
to be obeyed once every Preston Guild spake:

In article , Larry Jaques of
DIVERSIFY.com uttered
On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:13:18 GMT, the inscrutable She who would like
to be obeyed once every Preston Guild spake:

In article , Larry Jaques of
DIVERSIFY.com uttered

Good price/source for a pack of 110-18 industrial needles?

Try Stocks Bros on Regent Street, they should have them (as will the
chap in the market).

AFAIK, Grants Pass, OR, USA doesn't have a Regent Street.

Probably not, but Leeds (West Yorkshire, UK) does. You didn't specify,
did you, silly billy?

I might be good, but I'm not a mind reader!

Besides most of us being US-based, unspecified requests usually
generate mail order numbers/addresses and Internet URLs, silly billy.

I might be vague, but I'm good.

--

People will occasionally stumble over the truth, but
most of the time they'll pick themselves up and carry on.
Old March 21st 05, 08:55 PM
Pogonip

Valkyrie wrote:
---big snip---

I had given all my outdoor plants to a gentleman who is a good friend of a
good friend. He has called to say that all but two of the containers made it
through the winter and when I was ready he and his boys will be more than
happy to deliver and set them up for me. You have no idea how happy I am!!
I just needed to share with you all since these newsgroups have sort of
given me my vicarious joy while I was going through these really depressing
months.

Life is good!

Val

It's wonderful to hear that things are taking a turn for the better,
Val. Also glad to hear that reading and lurking provided some
encouragement - I am sure that had you posted, your friends here would
have been glad to cheer you on through the darker times.

Now you must keep us informed of your move and your new place and what
you are doing to make it your own. It sounds wonderful.
--

Joanne @ stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us
http://bernardschopen.tripod.com/
Old March 21st 05, 08:57 PM
Idiot's Enemy

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
[...]

Please do not engage in a battle of wits with "She who would like
to be obeyed once every Preston Guild " AKA "AJH". It's not a fair
fight, she's unarmed.
:-

Old March 21st 05, 09:01 PM
Pogonip

Larry Jaques wrote:

I might be good, but I'm not a mind reader!

Besides most of us being US-based, unspecified requests usually
generate mail order numbers/addresses and Internet URLs, silly billy.

I might be vague, but I'm good.

If you can't find it in Grant's Pass, Medford has some good shops. My
friend in Rogue River shops there.

Old March 21st 05, 09:24 PM
CNYstitcher

Well, I'm right here!! Played with the new sewing machine last
night...had DH almost convulsing with laughter as I kept saying, "This
is too cool!!! This is too F*****g cool!"

He reminded me that it was *just* a sewing machine that could do a *bit*
more than my old one....sheesh, nonsewers...what do they know? LOL

So...I ran different fabrics thorugh it, tried the decorative stitiches
and in general, had a blast. DIdn't asctually do any work though
because I knew I would be up all night with it if I started...tonight I
will work on DSs new pants, though.

Wedding dresses were delivered at rehearsal, everybody kept coming up
asking me if it was true that i had made all of them...sheesh!! You'd
think they had never met a person who creates art from fabric instead of
paints or something!! Even one of the pastors asked me about it saying
that he never knew you could actually make a dress...that he thought the
only way was to go to a store....argh!!!

That's pretty much it, other than the tummy bug that is currently
residing in our house - took DS out Friday night and he still isn't up
to par yet. Fortunately, nobody else seems to have gotten it (DD was
kept away fro DS as much as possible, Lysol is our friend, we've all
avoided being breathed on by DS, though we still give him hugs and kiss
the top of his head).

Larisa, 1-month ahead of schedule for DSs birthday (pinata stuffed,
tableware bought, invitations filled and addressed...pizza ordered day
of party...lol)

"Cynthia Spilsted" wrote in message

Okay ladies (and gents):
Get out from under your crinolines, prom dresses, quilts and costumes and
check in with us!
I have visions of Tom being rolled down the streets of New York having
eaten
too much (sorry, I'm still envious!), Joy getting mugged by American Doll
collectors for her patterns, Cea being locked up for bopping Bridezilla
for
one two many outbursts (the first one - it saves us the agony!) and Kate
getting into goodness knows what trouble....
Melinda, I expect, has just been swamped.....(literally and physically!)
Two days and no posts............I might have to go back down and actually
sew those costumes I've been avoiding!
Cynthia