OT Another Really Dumb Warning Lable

Old November 22nd 09, 12:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Liz Megerle

Default The WINNER! [Was: OT Another Really Dumb Warning Lable]

You can read 'per vagina' as: there's more than one...

On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 13:55:36 -0800 (PST), "Dr. Zachary Smith"
wrote:

"Insert one gram per vagina at bedtime..."

Is there something DW isn't telling me? The mind boggles...

Old November 22nd 09, 06:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dr. Zachary Smith

On Nov 21, 8:26*pm, (NightMist) wrote:

"Insert one gram per vagina at bedtime..."

You should peruse a PDR sometime, though that can be very very scary.

I do... often. ;-) I have one, and I urge every household to get
one for their home medical libraries to be aware of what they're
taking, information about their meds (some people apparently don't get/
ask for/read their drug info sheets) and researching alternatives.
The hardcover editions are rather expensive (~$100) but can be found
in some libraries. Pocket editions can be had for less than $10.

Vaginal suppositories are not at all unusual.

No, but women with more than one vagina are!

What orifice a drug goes in depends on a lot of variables.

Do tell! Yep, the mind boggles.

Doc
Old November 22nd 09, 06:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dr. Zachary Smith

Hi Bonnie,

I don't doubt what you say, but that joke with regard to the other
place suppositories go is so old I have to wonder if there isn't some
urban legend attached...

On Nov 22, 7:03*am, Bonnie Patterson
wrote:
A dear friend was given a prescription for a vaginal suppository, the
doctor explained that they were NOT to be taken by mouth, she went on
to explain that some patients had swallowed them and wondered why the
problem didn't clear up!

Bonnie, in Middletown, VA

Old November 22nd 09, 06:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dr. Zachary Smith

There's *another* way to read it???

wrote:
"Insert one gram per vagina at bedtime..."

Is there something DW isn't telling me? *The mind boggles...- Hide quoted text -