T-shirt quilt kit

Old December 19th 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_2_]

Default T-shirt quilt kit

While looking for some last-minute gift ideas, I came upon this site.
http://www.uncommongoods.com/item/it...e=hp_item_text
Do you really think a non-sewist could put together a quilt using Minkee and
octagon templates? It does get good reviews!

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

Old December 19th 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

A non-quilter might not have expectations we would. It is amazing the
things folks do if nobody tells them they can't!
Taria

Old December 20th 08, 03:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Taria's right. I've stitched some things that nobody told me I couldn't.
OTOH, using the words octagon and Minkee in the same description does lead
me to quietly pass on by. While I was enjoying my coffee, I checked the
reviews. Interesting that they all seem to have been written by one person.
Such a thought never crossed my mind before but the reviews are all
well-written and generally say the same thing. In the real world, would
that happen? Polly

Old December 20th 08, 03:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska

On Dec 19, 12:00�pm, "Alice in PA"
wrote:
While looking for some last-minute gift ideas, I came upon this site.http://www.uncommongoods.com/item/it...&source=hp_ite...
Do you really think a non-sewist could put together a quilt using Minkee and
octagon templates? It does get good reviews!

--
Alice in PAhttp://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

I think I'm more likely to get the 'make your own ukelele' kit on the
same page!
joan :

T-shirt quilt - HELP! Marlys in Indiana Quilting 3 October 20th 05 01:22 AM
T-shirt RAG quilt Leanne Quilting 1 September 19th 05 07:23 PM
T-shirt quilt Ljohan514 Quilting 1 October 15th 04 04:24 PM
T-Shirt Quilt georg Quilting 0 August 2nd 04 11:52 AM
the the-shirt quilt pic georg Quilting 3 October 27th 03 04:47 AM