Always Something

Old December 4th 13, 07:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Default Always Something

DH has been out of the hospital for a week. For a few months we have been
talking about taking up the carpet and putting wood floors down. A few days
ago we went and got most of the floor at Home Depot----the rest is going to
be ordered. Right now we are in the middle of taking up the carpet in the
living room. The bedroom will be last. We figure it might take 2 days to
get it up---not in a hurry. If any of yall want to come to Florida for a
few days, please know you are welcome. The days are warm and the pool is
heated! The air conditioner works to keep you cool!
Barbara in FL

Old December 5th 13, 04:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

On 04/12/2013 18:21, Bobbie Sews more wrote:
DH has been out of the hospital for a week. For a few months we have
been talking about taking up the carpet and putting wood floors down. A
few days ago we went and got most of the floor at Home Depot----the rest
is going to be ordered. Right now we are in the middle of taking up the
carpet in the living room. The bedroom will be last. We figure it
might take 2 days to get it up---not in a hurry. If any of yall want to
come to Florida for a few days, please know you are welcome. The days
are warm and the pool is heated! The air conditioner works to keep you
cool!

Glad to hear your DH is home again Barbara. Don't over do it with the
floor and enjoy the Florida weather. It sounds better than our here in
the UK today. I wish I could drop everything and come and share in your
sunshine.

Lizzy in chilly, breezy Lancashire.

--
http://lizzyastro.etsy.com
http://www.instructables.com/member/lizzyastro/

---

Old December 5th 13, 05:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"Lizzy Taylor" wrote in message

[...]

Hope you won't get chilled! We will have cold temps in Jan, Feb, maybe
March. We will have freezing temps for a few hours so we will need to wear
coats, farmers will need to freeze ice on the orange trees and strawberries
so they won't be damaged. But right now our temps are 60/75 or 80.
We don't need the heat or air on. It's nice!
Barbara