Whoo hoo!

Old August 29th 10, 04:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathyl

Default Whoo hoo!

I'm a grandma! Our DS and DIL had a baby boy this evening! It was a
short labor for an overdue baby, so everyone was happy! His name is
Everett Sage and he weighed 8 lb 10 oz. And we get to go see them on
Thursday!! Oh happy day!
Old August 29th 10, 05:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Happy HAPPY Birthday, Everett Sage, and special congratulations to the
proud Grandma. When you get to love that precious gift, please get some
baby sugar for all of us who join you in welcoming that darling little guy.
Aunt Polly

Old August 29th 10, 08:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Wonderful news, Kathyl. I'm so very glad you have your longed-for
little boy safely in the world. Congratulations to you and the proud
parents. Have a lovely time with them all.
..
In message
,
Kathyl writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old August 29th 10, 08:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Happy for you for this baby finally getting here safe and sound!
Barbara in SC

Old August 29th 10, 12:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_2_]

Whew! I was beginning to think it might never happen! Congrats to all, and cuddle that little one absolutely
as much as you can!
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

Old August 29th 10, 01:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Wonderful news! Congratulations!
Roberta in D

Old August 29th 10, 01:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Irondale

I'm a grandma! Our DS and DIL had a baby boy this
evening! It was a
short labor for an overdue baby, so everyone was happy!
His name is
Everett Sage and he weighed 8 lb 10 oz. And we get to go
see them on
Thursday!! Oh happy day!

Oh the wonderful world you are now in! With many new trails
to walk that you didn't even know existed. So happy for
you!!

Everett Sage. Great name.

Oh happy day.....the perfect words.

Donna
in WA

Old August 29th 10, 05:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathyl

Thanks everyone. It has been a fun 24 hours. I'll post a pic if and
when I get the kids' permission to do so.
I appreciate all your messages.
Kathyl
Old August 29th 10, 11:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Judie in Penfield NY[_5_]

On 8/28/2010 11:37 PM, Kathyl wrote:
I'm a grandma! Our DS and DIL had a baby boy this evening! It was a
short labor for an overdue baby, so everyone was happy! His name is
Everett Sage and he weighed 8 lb 10 oz. And we get to go see them on
Thursday!! Oh happy day!

Congraulations!!!!

Judie

Whoo hoo, Kandice! Linda2 Beads 2 April 9th 08 03:38 PM
whoo hoo! Kellie J. Berger Quilting 0 April 28th 06 04:39 AM
Whoo Hoo! Teacher Gal Quilting 1 December 11th 05 02:43 PM
Whoo hoo... LC aka Fiddy Beads 3 November 28th 04 10:32 PM
Whoo-hoo Cheryl Beads 8 March 27th 04 10:32 PM