Moving across the pond

Old July 3rd 14, 02:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.sewing
Lizzy Taylor

Default Moving across the pond

Having got all of our ducks in a row, been approved by USCIS and
informed both our employees I can now, finally, tell you all that my DH
& I together with our 2 sons are moving to State College PA this summer

DH has a new job with a company in the same field and is now officially
an "Alien of Extraordinary Ability". We are all looking forward to a new
chapter in our lives and as, under our visa classification, I am not
allowed to work I will have more time for quilting & sewing!

The menfolk should be moving late July/early August and I will be
joining them a month or two later after seeing MIL through some vital
surgery.

Woohoo!
--
http://lizzyastro.etsy.com
http://www.instructables.com/member/lizzyastro/
Old July 3rd 14, 03:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.sewing
Bobbie Sews More

"Lizzy Taylor" wrote in message

Having got all of our ducks in a row, been approved by USCIS and
informed both our employees I can now, finally, tell you all that my DH
& I together with our 2 sons are moving to State College PA this summer

DH has a new job with a company in the same field and is now officially
an "Alien of Extraordinary Ability". We are all looking forward to a new
chapter in our lives and as, under our visa classification, I am not
allowed to work I will have more time for quilting & sewing!

The menfolk should be moving late July/early August and I will be
joining them a month or two later after seeing MIL through some vital
surgery.

Woohoo!
--
http://lizzyastro.etsy.com
http://www.instructables.com/member/lizzyastro/

So very happy that you, and other "Aliens" will be on this side of the pond!

Barbara in SC, who will be VERY South of you!

Old July 3rd 14, 05:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.sewing
Mary[_4_]

Wishing you and your family all the best in this mew chapter of your lives.

Mary (retired and loving it in western Oregon)

Old July 3rd 14, 05:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

On Thursday, July 3, 2014 7:45:51 AM UTC-6, Lizzy Taylor wrote:
Having got all of our ducks in a row, been approved by USCIS and

informed both our employees I can now, finally, tell you all that my DH

& I together with our 2 sons are moving to State College PA this summer

DH has a new job with a company in the same field and is now officially

an "Alien of Extraordinary Ability". We are all looking forward to a new

chapter in our lives and as, under our visa classification, I am not

allowed to work I will have more time for quilting & sewing!

The menfolk should be moving late July/early August and I will be

joining them a month or two later after seeing MIL through some vital

surgery.

Woohoo!

--

http://lizzyastro.etsy.com

http://www.instructables.com/member/lizzyastro/

Hello Lizzy,
Hoping like will be better and at least more exciting in your move. Keep us posted.
Sandy$ in Idaho
Old July 3rd 14, 06:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.sewing
Pat on the Green

Wishing you all the very best, Lizzy.
I hope your MIL does well throughout the surgery and aftermath.

(I love your DH's 'title' g)

Pat on the green
..

Old July 3rd 14, 06:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.sewing
Taria

Good luck to you and the family for an easy move. Hope all goes well with
that and the surgery too! Taria

Old July 3rd 14, 10:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.sewing
Shirley

On 03/07/2014 14:45, Lizzy Taylor wrote:
Having got all of our ducks in a row, been approved by USCIS and
informed both our employees I can now, finally, tell you all that my DH
& I together with our 2 sons are moving to State College PA this summer

DH has a new job with a company in the same field and is now officially
an "Alien of Extraordinary Ability". We are all looking forward to a new
chapter in our lives and as, under our visa classification, I am not
allowed to work I will have more time for quilting & sewing!

The menfolk should be moving late July/early August and I will be
joining them a month or two later after seeing MIL through some vital
surgery.

Woohoo!

Wishing you the best of everything in your move across the pond,
Do not forget to keep in touch.
Hugs
Shirley

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old July 6th 14, 09:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.sewing
cycjec[_2_]

In alt.sewing Lizzy Taylor wrote:
Having got all of our ducks in a row, been approved by USCIS and
informed both our employees I can now, finally, tell you all that my DH
& I together with our 2 sons are moving to State College PA this summer

hoping all goes well

The menfolk should be moving late July/early August and I will be
joining them a month or two later after seeing MIL through some vital
surgery.

best wishes for her too

Old July 8th 14, 03:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.sewing
Juno[_4_]

On 7/3/2014 9:45 AM, Lizzy Taylor wrote:
Having got all of our ducks in a row, been approved by USCIS and
informed both our employees I can now, finally, tell you all that my DH
& I together with our 2 sons are moving to State College PA this summer

DH has a new job with a company in the same field and is now officially
an "Alien of Extraordinary Ability". We are all looking forward to a new
chapter in our lives and as, under our visa classification, I am not
allowed to work I will have more time for quilting & sewing!

The menfolk should be moving late July/early August and I will be
joining them a month or two later after seeing MIL through some vital
surgery.

Woohoo!

Lizzie,
So many exciting changes in your life.Welcome to the USA.
Good thoughts for you MIL on her impending surgery.
Good wishes to you and your family. Enjoy the ride while your here.
Juno

Lucille:koi pond Lucille Needlework 6 June 19th 06 07:46 PM
Season' s greetings from across the pond Shirley Shone Yarn 2 December 22nd 05 08:34 AM
Squished from across the pond!! Cheryl D Quilting 0 November 22nd 05 07:39 PM
Pond Postage Question Tina Quilting 36 May 6th 05 10:49 PM
help me!!!! need 9 or 12" goose in a pond Kellie J. Berger Quilting 9 August 23rd 03 01:54 AM