Tooting my own Horn (quietly)

Old December 5th 10, 02:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bronnie[_2_]

Default Tooting my own Horn (quietly)

My quilt "Dancing Lights in Indigo Nights" (2005) has been chosen as
Quilt of the Day on The Quilt Show Daily Blog (Alex Anderson and Ricky
Tims).
It will be showcased this Tuesday 6th December US time. Wednesday
Australian time.
http://www.thequiltshow.com/os/blog.php
What a nice surprise and honor.

Also, my quilt "Wild Peony Rose, Spain" won a 3rd prize ribbon
recently at a big Queensland show.
(http://picasaweb.google.com/bronferrier/
QuiltProjects#5479484595059205010)

Cheers
Bronnie
Qld Aust.
Old December 5th 10, 02:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AuntK

On Dec 4, 9:21*pm, Bronnie wrote:
My quilt "Dancing Lights in Indigo Nights" (2005) has been chosen as
Quilt of the Day on The Quilt Show Daily Blog (Alex Anderson and Ricky
Tims).
It will be showcased this Tuesday 6th December US time. *Wednesday
Australian time.http://www.thequiltshow.com/os/blog.php
What a nice surprise and honor.

Also, my quilt "Wild Peony Rose, Spain" won a 3rd prize ribbon
recently at a big Queensland show.
(http://picasaweb.google.com/bronferrier/
QuiltProjects#5479484595059205010)

Cheers
Bronnie
Qld Aust.

Congratulations Bronnie! Good on you! You are incredibly artistic
and talented. Hope you and Franklin are doing well.

Kim in NJ
Old December 5th 10, 08:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Congratulations Bronnie. That is a wonderful pair of successes. I'm so
glad your work is continuing to get recognition. You have such a
creative mind and such skill to get your ideas into fabric. Well done.
..
In message
,
Bronnie writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old December 5th 10, 09:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Wow, Bronnie! Well done, I love that show. And your quilt is so
beeyoootiful. We live for horn tooting :-)
Roberta in D

Old December 5th 10, 02:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Happy for you! Congratulations!
Barbara in FL

Old December 5th 10, 02:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bev in TX

Your quilts are amazing :-). I spent quite an enjoyable time perusing
them, and the rest of your quilts.
--
Bev in TX

Old December 5th 10, 03:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak[_2_]

On Sat, 4 Dec 2010 20:21:54 -0600, Bronnie wrote
(in article
):

My quilt "Dancing Lights in Indigo Nights" (2005) has been chosen as
Quilt of the Day on The Quilt Show Daily Blog (Alex Anderson and Ricky
Tims).
It will be showcased this Tuesday 6th December US time. Wednesday
Australian time.
http://www.thequiltshow.com/os/blog.php
What a nice surprise and honor.

Also, my quilt "Wild Peony Rose, Spain" won a 3rd prize ribbon
recently at a big Queensland show.
(http://picasaweb.google.com/bronferrier/
QuiltProjects#5479484595059205010)

Cheers
Bronnie
Qld Aust.

Wow! Congratulations Bronnie!

Maureen

Old December 5th 10, 05:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Laity Price

Congratulations. Thanks for sharing. Blow your horn loudly so we can
all hear. Please remind us on Tuesday as I am afraid I will miss the
Quilt of the Day feature even with a sticky note reminder on my
computer. My mind just won't let me think that this is December.
Somehow I am back in September. Don't know where the time has gone.
The snow yesterday helps me set a proper date when I look outside but
here in my office I can't see the snow. I would much rather look at
your poppies than the snow.

Susan

Old December 5th 10, 07:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells[_3_]

Congratulations Bronnie - they are both fantastic quilts, but the
Dancing Lights one really blows me away.

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://picasaweb.google.com/SallySeaside

Old December 5th 10, 08:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bronnie[_2_]

On Dec 6, 5:20*am, Sally Swindells
wrote:
Congratulations Bronnie - they are both fantastic quilts, but the
Dancing Lights one really blows me away.

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ukhttp://picasaweb.google.com/SallySeaside

On 05/12/2010 02:21, Bronnie wrote:

My quilt "Dancing Lights in Indigo Nights" (2005) has been chosen as
Quilt of the Day on The Quilt Show Daily Blog (Alex Anderson and Ricky
Tims).
It will be showcased this Tuesday 6th December US time. *Wednesday
Australian time.
http://www.thequiltshow.com/os/blog.php
What a nice surprise and honor.

Also, my quilt "Wild Peony Rose, Spain" won a 3rd prize ribbon
recently at a big Queensland show.
(http://picasaweb.google.com/bronferrier/
QuiltProjects#5479484595059205010)

Cheers
Bronnie
Qld Aust.

Thanks Ladies for all your kind words. You are all so supportive in
our quilty world!
Bronnie

Jiggaboos, he should quietly irritate with Bonita when the closed dogs pull within the solid monument, Gay Crackhead. saur Knots 0 May 4th 06 09:30 AM
Kikes, i am quietly blunt, so I mould you, Lucky Austrian Dope. saur Knots 0 May 4th 06 08:06 AM
Tooting my own horn.. Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 27 February 21st 05 12:50 AM
Tooting my own horn starlia Beads 7 February 4th 04 04:26 PM
Tooting my horn a little (on topic) Kathy Applebaum Quilting 38 July 26th 03 11:09 PM