New 'Herding Cats' photos from Polly

Old October 1st 10, 11:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in CNY

Default New 'Herding Cats' photos from Polly

Wow! i love it! love the way the faces are all green!!!
and the fellow in the corner is fabulous!
amy in CNY
Old October 1st 10, 01:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:07:00 -0500, Sartorresartus wrote
(in article
):

This is a really cheerful quilt. I am sure the recipient will love
the humour.

You couldn't look at it and not wonder...

Nel
(GQ)

Agreed. That is really cute and I love the one who is walking away from his
block.

Maureen

Old October 1st 10, 01:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie& The Furbabies in MO.

Polly's clever posts that make me giggle are always "Polly-isms" in my head.
This quilt is another Polly-ism. Absolutely adorable, lovable, sweet and
original..... just like our dear Polly.

Leslie- recovering from a mean bout of bronchitis & The Furbabies in MO.

"Jennifer in Ottawa" wrote in message
Enjoy the views! http://community.webshots.com/user/barnyowl
jennellh

Old October 1st 10, 02:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_3_]

Great Quilt, Polly, and I'm not even a cat lover!

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

Old October 1st 10, 02:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Thank you. You are all so very kind. Coming next I think will be the pick
up trucks quilt. Naturally, one will be up on blocks instead of having
tires. One will be maroon on the front with a different colored bed - DS
had one like that when he was in high school. Probably one needs to be
painted in camouflage with a deer driving it. Any other suggestions?
Polly

Old October 1st 10, 04:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Oh, I'm so glad. I was hoping for dumper trucks - I couldn't see
flamingos being as much fun!!
These are so great, and fun for all of us.
..
In message , Polly Esther
writes
Thank you. You are all so very kind. Coming next I think will be the
pick up trucks quilt. Naturally, one will be up on blocks instead of
having tires. One will be maroon on the front with a different colored
bed - DS had one like that when he was in high school. Probably one
needs to be painted in camouflage with a deer driving it. Any other
suggestions? Polly

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old October 1st 10, 04:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Hound dog in the back? Flames painted on the hood?
Roberta in D

Old October 1st 10, 04:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie& The Furbabies in MO.

My darling Dottie (blue tick coonhound) would be happy to pose for you!
And I'm sure someone here has some camo fabric for the camo truck- no need
to paint it.... unless you really want to??? I LOVE this idea!

Leslie- pick-up truck driving gal & The Truck Riding Furbabies in MO. where
girls drive BIG pick-up trucks!

Old October 2nd 10, 12:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

You can't do trucks without making one a low rider. Super wheels. High
sheen Purple. Very cool.

Sunny
Old October 2nd 10, 03:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Lifeguard truck with surfboards?
Four wheel drive with roll bars over the cab?

Ginger in CA

On Oct 1, 6:56*am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Thank you. You are all so very kind. *Coming next I think will be the pick
up trucks quilt. *Naturally, one will be up on blocks instead of having
tires. *One will be maroon on the front with a different colored bed - DS
had one like that when he was in high school. *Probably one needs to be
painted in camouflage with a deer driving it. *Any other suggestions?
Polly

Polly's new baby quilt photos Jennifer in Ottawa Quilting 39 June 12th 10 12:54 AM
OT - Extreme sheep-herding Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply) Needlework 6 March 20th 09 01:39 AM
OT/Cats Karen C in California Needlework 0 January 30th 08 10:56 PM
OT Cats She in PA Quilting 20 January 21st 06 12:40 AM
CATS Linn Skinner Needlework 0 October 28th 03 07:05 PM