Silly question

Old August 29th 10, 02:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default Silly question

Yes, I have. Yes, it does. No medical technical explanation from me - just
sympathy. Hurts like the Dickens, doesn't it? Bless your heart. You
probably need to slow down - and probably can't. Polly

"Cindy Schmidt"
Have you ever stuck yourself with a pin and have it immediately turn
purple? Can't tell you how many times I've stuck myself while making these
flags but now that I'm almost done, I went to grab a pin tonight and
caught it the wrong way and now the whole tip of my finger is purple and
it HURTS.

--
Cindy from GA
(but wants to be in MO)

Old August 29th 10, 04:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy Schmidt

Oh thank goodness that it's happened to someone else. Not to wish pain on
anyone but I was beginning to think that I was weird.

They are almost done. Six more sleeves to put on tomorrow and then shipping
these suckers outta here. Gotta love my guard babies though....

--
Cindy from GA
(but wants to be in MO)

Old August 29th 10, 01:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Only when it goes under the fingernail. If there's a pointy pin in the
fabric, it's almost certain to be the bit I need to grab in the palm
of my hand :-p
sorry for your pain!Bet you'll be glad when those suckers are gone.
Roberta in D

Old August 29th 10, 03:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita L. in MA[_2_]

Cindy Schmidt wrote:
Have you ever stuck yourself with a pin and have it immediately turn
purple? Can't tell you how many times I've stuck myself while making
these flags but now that I'm almost done, I went to grab a pin tonight
and caught it the wrong way and now the whole tip of my finger is purple
and it HURTS.

I'm going to guess that you didn't bleed - or bleed very much. What you
are seeing and feeling is trapped blood. It should abate on its own in
not too long a time. Ask me how I know this :-)

Rita

--
Rita L. in MA One Eyed Mutant Ninja Quilter :-)
Old August 30th 10, 03:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in CNY

ooooooo!!! not good. be careful!!!!
amy in CNY

a silly question Polly Esther[_2_] Quilting 24 November 20th 07 05:28 PM
Silly question but I have to ask. Bricore Yarn 31 April 5th 07 09:10 PM
Maybe a silly question..... Lionhardht Yarn 4 February 22nd 06 12:08 PM
Silly Question Gothikka Quilting 6 February 19th 05 12:38 PM
Silly question Cryn Quilting 73 May 28th 04 04:20 PM