Black and White Quilt

Old August 1st 10, 05:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
rusty rusty is offline
Junior Member

Default Black and White Quilt

Check out Maple Island Quilt patterns. They have two patterns that
are really fantastic in black/white/red. I made the Yikes pattern in
those colors, and their BQ pattern in Dutch wax blues with solid blue
and white batiks. The BQ would also be striking in the black/white/
red combination..

rusty
Old August 1st 10, 06:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN[_5_]

Here's one I made a few years ago:
http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/BlackWhiteBubbles.JPG. The pattern
is a free one I found online:
http://www.sewandquilt.com/design/project/bubbles.html. It's pretty
easy to do, but it helps a lot to have a 60-degree ruler.

Julia in MN

On 7/31/2010 12:37 PM, edhquilter wrote:
I have a lot of nice black, white& red fabric. I am having a devil
of a time trying to decide on a quilt pattern for this. I thought
maybe some of you might have some ideas. I will be making a queen
size quilt.

I enjoy reading your posts. Pat

--
-----------
http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/default.html

Old August 2nd 10, 04:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Howdy!

Julia, that's so cute!

R/Sandy

Old August 5th 10, 06:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in CNY

i did an Orange Peel pattern by Karen K Stone in B/W/R,

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...05367713VtUYNF

came out kinda cool!

amy in CNY
Old August 5th 10, 09:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie& The Furbabies in MO.

Oh, yeah, Amy- VERY cool! I really like that one!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old August 6th 10, 04:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak

On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 12:06:17 -0500, amy in CNY wrote
(in article
):

i did an Orange Peel pattern by Karen K Stone in B/W/R,

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...05367713VtUYNF

came out kinda cool!

amy in CNY

Wow!