researching stamped designs

Old August 22nd 06, 01:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P

Default researching stamped designs

"Dawne Peterson" wrote in message

"Pat P"

I`m SO glad that Dianne said that! Those silly little headbands make me
want to throw up. Particularly when said tiny little kiddy-winky is
drssed in jeans!

Only you, Dawne, could have a fierce kidlet and a soppy dog! How IS
Emma?

Emma is lovely as always---we now go from time to time to an off-leash dog
park, where she acts as a sort of Walmart greeter.
Perhaps I had the soppy dog to make up for the fierce kidlet (who is now a
fierce adult math teacher)
Dawne

Sounds like our oldest (then about 8) girl`s maths teacher! She came home
one day saying "Mr Fitchett is as fierce as a-a-a-a-SABRE TOOTHED TIGER!!!"

We told him that when we went to the next parents evening and he roared (how
suitable!). Actually she was sxared stiff of him at first and we told him
that, too, and after that he was especially nice to her most of the time.
She still looks back to him with affection. He`s still around although must
be around 90 now.

Strange that - John and I both fondly remember our own "terrifying teacher"
(A Welshman who taught Geography - and Rugby). We learned more from him
than from any other and whenever we meet old schoolfriends, he`s still the
one we remember with love and awe!

Pat P