AD: Gift Listings

Old December 2nd 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts,rec.crafts.marketplace,rec.crafts.misc
Vibrant Jewels

Default AD: Gift Listings

I'm in shock that it's Dec 1st already, and I'm definitely not ready for
Christmas! But I have lots of jewelry already made up that perhaps YOU could
give as gifts, so I'm listing as many as I can get to to help you out! LOL
My daughter always "shops" here in my bead/jewelry studio, so now you can
too! All with low BUY IT NOW prices. Besides the items listed below, there
are many more not mentioned, be sure to take a look! Thanks for being such
great friends and customers.

Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels: http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
JustBeads: http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
Join our Yahoo Group:

Earth Dancer Necklace #NL699
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=849243343
Lampworked Christmas Necklace #NL700
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=849243738
VJ Originals: Festive Necklace Set #NL705
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=849321298
VJ Originals: Golden Agate Nugget Bracelet #BR703
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=849321836
VJ Originals: Black/White Chunky Bracelet #BR706
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=849324164
VJ Originals: Onyx Bone Necklace #NL704
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=849324661
Pink/Black Japanese Millifiore Bracelet #BR702
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=849154767
Pearly Pink/Purple Necklace #NL701
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=849154921

AD: Gift Listings Vibrant Jewels Beads 0 December 2nd 06 04:08 AM
475+ Gift Basket Ideas SALE!! [email protected] General Crafting 0 August 9th 06 01:54 AM
AD: New Sea Shards Listings; Gift Certificates Karleen/Vibrant Jewels Beads 0 December 4th 05 12:47 AM
AD: New Sea Shards Listings; Gift Certificates Karleen/Vibrant Jewels General Crafting 0 December 4th 05 12:47 AM
AD: New Sea Shards Listings; Gift Certificates Karleen/Vibrant Jewels Marketplace 0 December 4th 05 12:47 AM