Spring Wreath error?

Old March 1st 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Spring Wreath error?

I am working on Mill Hill's Spring Wreath bead kit. Has anyone done this
kit and could you tell me where the + symbol is stitched? It doesn't appear
to be on the chart...

Addie

Old March 1st 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

"Addie Otto" wrote in message
I am working on Mill Hill's Spring Wreath bead kit. Has anyone done this
kit and could you tell me where the + symbol is stitched? It doesn't
appear to be on the chart...

I worked this one also and finally gave up on finding the + and decided the
floss color was only listed because it was used to do bead attachment like
the color beneath it.

Marcy

Old March 1st 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

You're so right...Here's the response to my email to Mill Hill:

Addie,

The dark plum floss is only to attach the elderberry beads. Use two strands.
Thanks for catching the mistake. We will put a note in the kits which will
go out from this point on.

Carol Solyst
Design Studio
Wichelt Imports, Inc.