Does anyone recognise this design?

Old November 14th 04, 12:25 AM
Addie Otto

Default Does anyone recognise this design?

No, but it's gorgeous...let us know when you find out!

Addie

"emerald" wrote in message

Can anyone tell me who designed this piece? I know I've seen it before but
I've looked through Hoffman and other places and can't find it.

http://www.angolostefania.it/24fiocchi.php

TIA,
emeralf

Old November 14th 04, 04:22 PM
Jeanine3

Email Stefi, (she speaks english) and ask her. She'll tell you if she's
still got the info, she's a great lady. If you click on her name in the
first sentence on the homepage you get her email addy.
Jeanine in Canada

Old November 14th 04, 05:23 PM
LEPFAN1

Why don't you just email Stephanie and ask her?
Lori

"To the world you might be one person but to one person you just might be the
world" -unknown
Old November 14th 04, 08:23 PM
Bunny

LEPFAN1 wrote:
Why don't you just email Stephanie and ask her?
Lori

"To the world you might be one person but to one person you just might be the
world" -unknown

I did e-mail and ask her since I was curious too.
She said it is an Italian designer that is no longer in business.
I e-mailed her a second time to see if she would give me the name of the
chart and designer to see if a search brought any results.

Bunny
Old November 14th 04, 09:06 PM
emerald

Why don't you just email Stephanie and ask her?

I did, and haven't heard anything, so I thought I'd do what everyone else
does and ask here.

emerald

Old November 14th 04, 10:20 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

Stefania has a family and also studies embroidery, so there are times
when it's hard to reach her. That is such a beautiful design!! Another
reason I wish the U.S. would publish what Italy, Germany, and Australia
does. Or that I would be young enough to learn another language. :-)
Dianne

Old November 23rd 04, 02:29 PM
Bunny

emerald wrote:

Can anyone tell me who designed this piece? I know I've seen it before but
I've looked through Hoffman and other places and can't find it.

http://www.angolostefania.it/24fiocchi.php

TIA,
emeralf

I heard Back from Stephanie.

"24 fiocchi a Natale"
"Punto croce e coccetti" by "Sogni di Stoffa"

OOP - Stephanie said she has e-mailed the designer to see if there is
any hope of releasing pattern again.

Bunny
(no hare to reply)
Old November 24th 04, 01:32 AM
emerald

"Bunny" wrote in message
news
I heard Back from Stephanie.

"24 fiocchi a Natale"
"Punto croce e coccetti" by "Sogni di Stoffa"

OOP - Stephanie said she has e-mailed the designer to see if there is any
hope of releasing pattern again.

Thanks for the info, Bunny.

emerald