Question about The Angel Company

Old January 28th 04, 11:32 PM
ckadams

Default Question about The Angel Company

Just a question---does any one know what kind of minimums demonstrators for
TAC must make? My friend is interested in TAC and Stampin Up and wants to
know the differences. I think she is leaning toward SU though.

Thanks in advance.

Kim

Old January 29th 04, 01:24 AM
MBryt1

Just a question---does any one know what kind of minimums demonstrators for
TAC must make? My friend is interested in TAC and Stampin Up and wants to
know the differences. I think she is leaning toward SU though.

Has she looked into Close To My Heart? We have a lot to offer - very
comparable to SU and bigger than TAC. I would be happy to discuss our company
and such with her if interested. Our commission is better than SU, and our
start-up kit is much less. Send me an email for details!

Mary
Close To My Heart Consultant
www.stampinhappens.com
Mom to Aimee, dedicated college student
and Jacob, CP kid and aspiring mafia godfather
Old January 29th 04, 02:57 AM
Cecelia Medbery

We have a lot to offer - very comparable to SU and bigger than TAC. I
would be happy to discuss our company
and such with her if interested. Our commission is better than SU, and our
start-up kit is much less. Send me an email for details!

Most people pick a company to represent based on the actual items they are
going to be selling. I love SU and think the kit is definitely worth the
price, especially considering what is included. I would say it's a much
better bargain than the other companies mentioned. As for the commission,
you would have to see a chart. Most people point out that SU is "only 20%",
but we also get a volume rebate based on our monthly sales (no downline
required), but if we have a downline the percentage goes even higher AND we
don't have to pay for the hostess goodies.

Cecelia
Ask me about Stampin' Up

P.S. During Sell-A-Bration (now through 2/27/04) new demonstrators get TWO
extra stamp sets!

Old February 2nd 04, 05:16 PM
CG

TAC has no monthly minimums, great stamps, and a great company!

The only minimum is that TAC asks that you sell $100 over a 4 month period
to remain on the snail mail newsletter mailing; however, it is still on the
website, and your upline (me!) keeps you informed in case you miss
something.

Once an angel, always an angel, unless YOU decide otherwise! :-)

Please visit my website for more info:
www.rubberstampstac.com

Thanks! I was at the TAC Winter Retreat, or I would have responded earlier.
:-)
--
Christina
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Old February 2nd 04, 05:17 PM
linda lu

TAC is pretty liberal with its sales requirements. To remain
activel, an Angel needs monthly net sales of $100--but you aren't
considered unactive unless 4 months go by without this level of net
sales. If you were ever placed on the inactive list, you just send in
an order and you are re-activated. The only difference between being
active and inactive is that active angels monthly newletter mailed to
them; but the newsletter is available on the Angels Only part of the
website.
I am basically a hobbyist who is an Angel for the discount on my own
supplies and stamps. I do attend TAC events such as Seminar and Winter
Retreat (which we just did this weekend), but my focus is on new
techniques and socializing, rather than improving my business. My total
commissions for 2003 was around $70, yet I was an active Angel
throughout the entire year because I usually send in about a $30 order
every 1-2 months.
Angels receive a 25% commission on net sales, a 30% demonstrator
discount on anything in the catalog, one 40% off coupon good on stamps
when they sign up and one yearly for their birthday. You have the
opportunity to receive override commissions on your recruits and may
sell any of your hand-stamped creations without having to sign a special
agreement at any craft fair, bazaar, or consignment shop.
I haven't had any experience with CTMH so I can't tell you the
difference between the two companies. I've been to SU parties, and I
just love the fact that their inks and cardstocks all match (not all of
our do) and they have some super-cute images. In fact, I was thinking
about signing up with them. I didn't because I wasn't sure I could keep
up with their minimum sales requirement given my day job; and at the
time, they didn't have an angel policy for re-selling your work. I
think both companies have great products, but for me, The Angel Company
was a better fit to what I wanted to do.
Whew! Sorry this is so long, hope it helps! If you have any
questions, feel free to email me!

Linda Luhman, Angel 249
The Angel Company
http://theangelcompany.net www.theangelcompany.net

Old February 2nd 04, 07:58 PM
Kim

Hi, this is Kim. Just wanted to see if you had looked into Close To My
Heart! I just became a consultant after looking into Stampin Up and CM.
Just a thought. Check out the website at www.closetomyheart.com. I love
their(our) products, that was the main reason. Versatility! They started
making the best kits for scrapbookers and they are so easy...
Good luck in whatever you do.
Feel free to write me if you have any questions...
Thanks
Kim

Old February 2nd 04, 10:28 PM
ckadams

Thanks to all who answered my questions! I'll pass on the info to Jane.

Kim

--
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary
and those that don't.