What I made today!

Old September 24th 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.

Default What I made today!

woohoo!! how cheerful! You had a productive day for sure!

Kate in MI

"mini Mini" wrote in message
. 54...
Today I made 48 blocks for a lap quilt for my grandmother!!! Yes, TODAY!!!!
I'm so proud! You can see it here.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minimia/251686084/
The blocks are not connected, they are only placed next to each other.

I think the size is OK, no?

I ran out of off white so I cut up some cotton napkins I had bought in
Burano, Italy. They have little appliqued flowers.... I just couldn't wait
until tuesday to buy more fabric.... ;o)

Emilia

I made a hollow bead today! KDK Beads 7 September 23rd 04 09:19 PM
story for today CNYstitcher Quilting 70 July 21st 04 02:01 PM
Weird News: Fabric made from corn husks QuiltShopHopper Quilting 13 March 26th 04 03:04 PM