New Fabric from Benartex, Andover; New Patterns at The Virginia Quilter

Old June 10th 05, 04:38 PM
The Virginia Quilter

Default New Fabric from Benartex, Andover; New Patterns at The Virginia Quilter

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
June 5, 2005

Hello quilting friends,

After a delightfully cool Spring (so rare for us in Virginia), I think
the summer weather is finally starting to settle in around here. Oh
well, it was nice while it lasted. :-)

We've just received the gorgeous new group Holiday Luminosity from
Benartex by Paula Nadelstern as well as the adorable Cow Girls group
from Andover! We also have new prints from Michael Miller, Fabric
Visions, and more Andover that we've just received -- we'll be adding
those in the next few days. Be sure and come by to check them out!

**NOW HIRING
We are looking to hire more part-time fabric cutters. :-) If you or
someone you know lives in the Fredericksburg/Spotsylvania, VA area,
please give us a call at 540-368-0088 or email us at
for more information. Or you can visit our
website for more information...
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/Cutter.htm

**New Fabrics
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...s_Category.htm

**Holiday Luminosity
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...uminosity.html
Cathedral Window - Burgundy/Gold
Cathedral Window - Green/Red
Cathedral Window - Purple/Gold
Green/Red Swirls on Black
Red/Green/Gold Swirls on Black
Purple/Red/Gold Swirls on Black
Purple Swirls on Black
Marble Stripes - Red/Green
Marble Stripes - Green/Gold
Marble Stripes - Burgundy/Gold
Marble Stripe - Purple/Gold
Marble Stripe - Fuchsia/Gold
Shibori Stripe - Red
Shibori Stripe - Green
Shibori Stripe - Purple
Tiffany - Burgundy/Gold
Tiffany - Green/Purple
Tiffany - Purple/Fuchsia
Prismaglass - Red
Prismaglass - Green
Prismaglass - Burgundy
Prismaglass - Gold
Prismaglass - Purple
Prismaglass - Fuchsia

**Cow Girls
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...Cow_Girls.html
Cow Girl Vignettes
Black Spots
Ballerina Stripe on Red
Smiling Lips on Black
Cow Girls Just Want to Have Fun!

**New Patterns
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin..._Patterns.html
Zip It Pattern - Screenplay II
Dogz Quilt Pattern
Cheese & Crackers Quilt Pattern
Siena Quilt Pattern
Stone Portal Quilt Pattern
I'll Take Door #3
Baby Loveys Quilt Pattern
Hankie Blankie Pets Pattern
Bunnies & Bows Pattern
Covington Bag

**Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to drop by and sign up for your chance to win a Free $25
gift certificate in our monthly drawing!

Thanks and Happy Quilting!
Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/