Thanks for your good thoughts!

Old July 4th 07, 12:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Default Thanks for your good thoughts!

DD has made it back to Chicago from her trip to Scotland. She called her
boyfriend and he contacted me. We KNOW who is important don't we??? g I
don't care who she called...it's just nice to know she's back. Now she just
has to contend with the holiday traffic for 3+ hours tomorrow to really get
home!!! Thanks again!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old July 4th 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Ooooohhh..... what a HUGE relief. Thank the powers that be. When you get
your arms around her for that first hug then you can believe she's truly
safe. I'm so happy for all of you.

Leslie

newsHAii.12667$Fc.5296@attbi_s21...

Old July 4th 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article oHAii.12667$Fc.5296@attbi_s21,
"KJ" wrote:

DD has made it back to Chicago from her trip to Scotland. She called her
boyfriend and he contacted me. We KNOW who is important don't we??? g I
don't care who she called...it's just nice to know she's back. Now she just
has to contend with the holiday traffic for 3+ hours tomorrow to really get
home!!! Thanks again!

Whew! Great news, Kathyl!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) embarqmail (dot) com (remove/change the obvious)
Old July 4th 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Thank you Leslie! Yes, that first hug will be a good one! She was in
Scotland for 2 months a while back, but I'm more relieved to have her home
this time after that "unpleasantness" in Glasgow. The bums!!!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old July 4th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Yes it is Sandy! Thanks for your note!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old July 4th 07, 03:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Kathyl, while you were holding your breath about your DD's flight, we had
three grandchildren flying in from just all over the place for the 4th of
July holiday. They have all made it in safely too. We are thinking about
nailing their bedroom doors shut to keep them safe. They would probably
manage to escape but it's a thought. (groan) Polly

Old July 4th 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Have a wonderful time with your grands, Polly! Do you have a big family get
together for the 4th? I bet they treasure their visits with you. I know I
would!
I know what you mean about the bedroom doors.....but (sigh) there are just
some things we can't control.
--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old July 4th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Oh Kathyl, that's EXCELLENT news! I have thought about your DD every
time I've seen something on the news. Now you can (maybe?) rest a little
easier. Have a wonderful 4th.....

Patti in Seattle

Old July 4th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Thank you Patti! I will. You have a great day too!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old July 4th 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

We are going to celebrate very quietly; an old native saying about 'letting
sleeping gators lie'. Polly

"KJ" wrote, in part Do you have a big family get together for the 4th?

OT good thoughts please NightMist Quilting 6 January 23rd 07 11:31 AM
OT good thoughts please KJ Quilting 9 October 17th 05 05:34 PM
OT Geez you guys are good! was prayers and good thoughts needed Dreamweaver Quilting 5 August 22nd 05 05:53 PM
Need good thoughts Karen Yarn 8 August 29th 03 02:18 PM