store closing

Old December 18th 06, 10:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Luisa

Default store closing

Log Cabin Quilters Wantage,NJ will be closed in Jan 2007
I am very sad , because it has been the first contact I had long time
ago
do you need something?
www.logcabinquilters.net

greetings from Italy- Luisa

Old December 23rd 06, 09:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Luisa

sure? I ordered and I received...may be because I was an old customer? or I
am abroad USA? or I am "agreable woman"? I don't know, but I know that
everything I have ordered I have received...anyway thanks for info. and
greetings and Happy New Year to all
Luisa from Italy

"Jacqueline in KY" quilter at mountain-breeze dot com ha scritto nel
messaggio ...
Luisa, Sale doesn't apply to Internet orders it says. So won't be
getting anything there.

Jacqueline in KY

Old December 27th 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Greetings and Happy New Year to you,
too, Agreeable Woman! Glad you received
your requested items, Luisa. I think J
was referring to the sale (REDUCED)
price offered at the shop. Did you get
that reduced price on-line?
PAT

Old December 28th 06, 11:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Luisa

I don't know, I ordered some fabric, I am waiting for the packet, when I
receive it, I write you...

I apologize for my poor english, I am 70th and I learned english
half-century ago...
thank and greetings to you too
Luisa-Genoa Italy

Old December 28th 06, 09:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Luisa:
Your English is just fine! Clear and
charming.
I hope your package arrives soon. We
quilters do not like to wait for fabric!!
Pat