Hi from Marisa

Old June 5th 11, 10:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Marisa[_2_]

Default Hi from Marisa

Linda asked us old timers to call in and say hi. The death of my
beloved Sooz prompts me to do so. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm
still beading and selling my jewelry. My focus this year is a bit more
on writing. I've been published quite a lot and am currently studying
at the Hagley Writers' Institute. My supervisor is pushing me to get
my first collection together. As you can imagine this is consuming me.
Here's a link to my jewelry album on FB
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6&l=4e0285a51c
Pretty sure it's public. Love, light, peace to all. Marisa xxx
Old June 5th 11, 11:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone[_3_]

On 05/06/2011 10:19, Marisa wrote:
Linda asked us old timers to call in and say hi. The death of my
beloved Sooz prompts me to do so. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm
still beading and selling my jewelry. My focus this year is a bit more
on writing. I've been published quite a lot and am currently studying
at the Hagley Writers' Institute. My supervisor is pushing me to get
my first collection together. As you can imagine this is consuming me.
Here's a link to my jewelry album on FB
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6&l=4e0285a51c
Pretty sure it's public. Love, light, peace to all. Marisa xxx

You have made some fantastic items. I would be proud to wear any of them
apart from purple ones.
Shirley

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old June 5th 11, 12:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Marisa[_2_]

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...591.614534116&....
Pretty sure it's public. Love, light, peace to all. Marisa xxx

You have made some fantastic items. I would be proud to wear any of them
apart from purple ones.
Shirley

--
Shirleywww.allcrafts.org.uk

I remember you don't like purple, because when you were a child after
the war all the crayons were purple Hello dearest Shirley. The
other day I wore the green brooch you gave me. I still have it, it
still takes pride of place in my collection and I always get
compliments on it. xxx
Old June 5th 11, 01:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

"Marisa" wrote in message
Linda asked us old timers to call in and say hi. The death of my
beloved Sooz prompts me to do so. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm
still beading and selling my jewelry. My focus this year is a bit more
on writing. I've been published quite a lot and am currently studying
at the Hagley Writers' Institute. My supervisor is pushing me to get
my first collection together. As you can imagine this is consuming me.
Here's a link to my jewelry album on FB
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6&l=4e0285a51c
Pretty sure it's public. Love, light, peace to all. Marisa xxx

I had forgotten what beautiful jewelry you create!

Old June 5th 11, 03:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone[_3_]

wrote:
[...]

I have the key board you made me with my door keys hung on it, the
strawberries look good enough to eat. Also the picture of you in the
snow above my computer.
The green brooch was my mothers and it would have been her birthday
today, she was born in 1905. I have a blue one very much the same that
she gave me.
Hugs
Shirley

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old June 5th 11, 04:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kalera[_2_]

Hello everyone... it's nice to see your sweet virtual faces on RCB
again! Navigation through Google is a little confusing, I wish I still
had a news service I could subscribe to via my mailreader.

I'm having a very hard time since Sooz died. My uncle also died
unexpectedly on Thursday and there's some other rough stuff going on.
I'm pretty emotionally exhausted and I think truly depressed for the
first time in my life. I don't want to be a downer though so I won't
go on about it. I will say that my kids are all lovely and strong
and healthy, and I'm still making beads.
Old June 5th 11, 04:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone[_3_]

On 05/06/2011 16:04, Kalera wrote:
Hello everyone... it's nice to see your sweet virtual faces on RCB
again! Navigation through Google is a little confusing, I wish I still
had a news service I could subscribe to via my mailreader.

I'm having a very hard time since Sooz died. My uncle also died
unexpectedly on Thursday and there's some other rough stuff going on.
I'm pretty emotionally exhausted and I think truly depressed for the
first time in my life. I don't want to be a downer though so I won't
go on about it. I will say that my kids are all lovely and strong
and healthy, and I'm still making beads.

have you tried Mozilla Thunderbird it is free. My son put it on for me
and I am getting on okay with it.
Sorry to hear about your uncle.
Bad things never come singly and they sorely try us.
Hugs
Shirley

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old June 5th 11, 06:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

Excuse me, Kalera, but I must correct one of your statements:

Still making DROOLWORTHY BEEYOUTEEFUL beads!

Old June 6th 11, 11:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Tina[_4_]

Hi Kalera,

I'm very sorry to hear about your Depression! Keep in mind that
Depression is about having too much in your head, so try to lighten
your load a bit. I have discovered that at least half of my
dibilitation has been ADD. For years I have been told that you can
only have ADD as an adult if you had it as a child, and my mother has
absolutely insisted that I did not have it as a child. Of course,
genetics are a strong influence with it, and people with ADD would see
their child as being normal just like they are! My doctor convinced
me to try Adderol, and OMG I became functional again.

I don't like google for newsgroups either, but my service provider to
me that news groups are just not a priority.

The day after Pete got out of jail our Toyota truck's engine seized,
leaving us with just our big, gas guzzling firewood truck. About a
week later we found a Checker Marathon. It has a HUGE back seat.
Easily big enough for my 6' 3" son, or "Little Pete", my step son who
is 6' 4" and weighs close to 300 lb.

Love your beads -- and you.

Tina

Old June 6th 11, 11:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Tina[_4_]

What are you writing/publishing?

I love all those beaded beads and bezels/edges. But I think your desk
looks spooky. There's no mess on it!

Tina

On Jun 5, 1:19*am, Marisa wrote:
Linda asked us old timers to call in and say hi. The death of my
beloved Sooz prompts me to do so. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm
still beading and selling my jewelry. My focus this year is a bit more
on writing. I've been published quite a lot and am currently studying
at the Hagley Writers' Institute. My supervisor is pushing me to get
my first collection together. As you can imagine this is consuming me.
Here's a link to my jewelry album on FBhttps://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.6448459116.12591.614534116&...
Pretty sure it's public. Love, light, peace to all. Marisa xxx

Ping Marisa Butterfly Quilting 0 March 28th 06 06:08 PM
I love MARISA (AU/NZ) Dr. Sooz Beads 6 February 27th 05 05:39 AM
An update from Marisa AU/NZ Marisa Cappetta Beads 3 February 16th 05 06:44 AM
OT Marisa's health update Marisa Cappetta Beads 10 September 8th 03 09:01 PM
Hey Marisa Becki Beads 0 August 2nd 03 06:04 PM