tsunami scare over

Old March 1st 10, 10:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

Default tsunami scare over

Hi all,

just in case anybody was wondering, nothing bad happened here. It was
a tsunami alright, but not a big one. I decided to not go to a swap
meet because I didn't want to drive downhill before I knew this was
over.

Aloha,
Maren
Old March 1st 10, 12:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone[_2_]

Pleased to know you are safe.
Hugs
Shirley

In message
,
Maren at google writes

--
Shirley Shone

www.allcrafts.org.uk

Old March 1st 10, 02:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Cheryl Isaak

Same here - glad to know you and the rest of that lovely state are fine.

We here in New Hampshire lost power - we were out from 11:23 PM, Thursday
night until noon on Sunday. Ended up at a hotel on Saturday night because
the house was just too cold by then and it appeared relief was not in sight.

As a result, we missed the landslides in CA, the earthquake in Chile and the
tsunami warnings. On and yet on other case of arson in a nearby town (it was
the latest in a series of fires in a seacoast town).

Cheryl

On 3/1/10 6:43 AM, in article ,
"Shirley Shone" wrote:

Pleased to know you are safe.