Bidders can't read

Old October 7th 04, 10:15 AM
Su/Cutworks

Sooz wrote:

But I love the Demeter cologne
called Dirt -- it smells like gardening. Really nice, earthy, grassy.

Oooh, now there's a though. Diarmuid Gavin and Alan Titchmarsh in a garden
wearing Dirt.

Sorry. I just can't help myself. I have a fertile imagination. Or is that
febrile?

-Su

Old October 7th 04, 10:19 PM
Christina Peterson

Yes, that was how dirt tasted, like dirt smells.

Tina

"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message
I was just thinking Dirt sounded kind of nice, actually. Especially if
it tastes like dirt smells... clean.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Dr. Sooz wrote:
I tried spinach and dirt, but just couldn't do the vomit!

Tina

Yeah -- was that in our kitchen? (I kind of liked Dirt)
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph

Chilton
Pearce

Old October 8th 04, 07:36 AM
Kalera Stratton

Yum!

I adore that smell. It's all fresh and somehow nourishing. Of course, I
love to garden, so I associate it with good things.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old October 9th 04, 04:09 AM
Karleen/Vibrant Jewels

She did respond and told me to send back the beads and she would give me a
refund. I advised her to change her product descriptions, but don't know if
she has or not.
--
Karleen Page
Vibrant Jewels: http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message
I think that the fact that Czech AB bicones are normally glass gives you
a good argument that the seller was banking on people assuming glass,
and therefore the auction was misleading by not specifically mentioning
that they were plastic.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Karleen/Vibrant Jewels wrote:
What would you all do if the auction description said you were buying

4mm
Czech AB bicones and you got PLASTIC????? Do the Czechs even make

anything
plastic? Was I wrong to assume I was buying glass because it said Czech
bicones? The pic was blurry and I couldn't see details. I'm trying to

craft
a polite complaint, but I ain't feeling polite right now. I should have
known that the price was "too good to be true". I don't believe the

other
items were described correctly either, they should have been identified

as
seconds and they weren't. I'm just starting to list on eBay again myself

and
don't want the rude replies that a neg or neutral would bring. At the

same
time I don't think it's fair that the items were not correctly

described. I
would not have bought them if I knew they were just cheap plastic.

ARGHHHH