Photographing your beads

Old July 7th 04, 11:12 PM
Marisa Cappetta

ROFLMAO!!!
I'll join you in the mud, Kalera!
Marisa AU/NXZ

For example, saying "**** you" is vulgar and low-class, fit only for a
nasty little mud girl like me who was raised in poverty. However, it is
not a personal attack since it does not directly impugn anyone's person,
family, posessions, or character. However, "You engage in inappropriate
intimate acts with goats" is a personal attack.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old July 8th 04, 05:01 AM
Kalera Stratton

Also, ass as a synponym for butt has entered the popular lexicon as a
word of only minor naughtiness. It's not exactly a swear word.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Dr. Sooz wrote:
I'm sorry Sooz... has no one told you that references to donkeys are
considered extremely derogatory these days?

I've been avoiding saying this...but the word "ass" is in the Bible, and is
used in Christmas carols.

But it's too low class for mjoann.
~~
Sooz

Old July 8th 04, 05:05 AM
Kalera Stratton

Do you remember the old Mad magazine poem that ended with the words "You
hug my elephant and you kiss my donkey"?

I was 12, but that made me laugh soooo hard when I first read it.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Kaytee wrote:
In article , Kalera Stratton
writes:

has no one told you that references to donkeys are
considered extremely derogatory these days?

I thought it was references to elephants....

Looks like the lead donkey has chosen a decent running mate, although I'd
prefer the running mate do the leading....
Kaytee
"Simplexities" on
www.eclecticbeadery.com

Old July 8th 04, 06:52 AM
Kalera Stratton

Um, and I shouldn't be typing on three hours of sleep. Even though that
means I would never type at all. I mean, "I'll hug your elephant and you
kiss my donkey".

My typing skills have seriously suffered lately. Every post seems to
contain words mutilated beyond any possible recognition, literally.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Kalera Stratton wrote:
Do you remember the old Mad magazine poem that ended with the words "You
hug my elephant and you kiss my donkey"?

I was 12, but that made me laugh soooo hard when I first read it.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay