New Business Cards ~OT~

Old January 17th 04, 04:13 AM
Kandice Seeber

Nice business cards, Tink! Very colorful and eye-catching.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Thought I would share my new business card design with you guys. It's
glossy, on high-quality stock. The back has all my info on it. I
really, REALLY like them. A lot. I also had some magnets done.

Business card front:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/buscardfront.jpg

Business card back:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/buscardback.gif

Magnet
http://blackswampglassworks.com/magnet.gif

They look a lot better in person, too. I think they say a lot about my
business, who I am, what I do and what my style is. Hard to cram all
that into a little card-shaped space. LOL!

Tinkster

Old January 17th 04, 05:35 AM
starlia

I see how you glanced over my suggestive email of photos.

"Tinkster" wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 21:21:05 -0500, "roxan"
wrote:

Your pictures look great. A little suggestion on the back. I don't know

if
the letters are just small but I had trouble reading it. If it could be a
little bigger it may be easier to read.
Roxan

The original images were crisp, high quality, high-res images. I just
shrunk these down a bit and turned them into compressed, really
low-res images for the sake of folks with dialup connections. Mainly
just posted the pics to give an idea of the design and layout.

Now to finish working on the postcards. I'm going to use basically the
same style layout, but the dimensions of the postcard will lend itself
to the addition of two more bead images: One left and center, one
right and center.

I'm doing different postcards for retail stores and galleries.

And I have to finish up my layout for my Bead & Button ads. Bleah.
Never liked doing that stuff, never will.

Tinker

Old January 17th 04, 05:57 AM
Tinkster

Thanks, Kandice!

Old January 17th 04, 09:41 AM
Tinkster

Sounds like I need to send a magnet and some cards to NZ :-)

I have to tell you again, Marisa, how much I love the brass dapping
block. It's been my fave toy ever since it arrived. I swear I'll get
some photos up soon so you can see what I've been doing.

Tink

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:29:02 +0800, "Marisa Cappetta"
wrote:

I'd put the magnet somewhere where people could see. This way they'd know
I'm passionate about beads and then I could tell them that I know you and
THEN show them jewellery made with your beads. I imagine others will feel
the same.

The promo material is good, says what you do with examples.

Old January 17th 04, 10:18 AM
Angua

"Tinkster" wrote in message
Thought I would share my new business card design with you guys. It's
glossy, on high-quality stock. The back has all my info on it. I
really, REALLY like them. A lot. I also had some magnets done.

Business card front:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/buscardfront.jpg

And it has the beads I bought from you on the front (middle, bottom), that
makes me feel just a little famous.

Amanda, who is still deciding what to do with them
Nottingham, England

Old January 17th 04, 10:31 AM
Tinkster

Oh Amanda!

That set just HAD to be included on the card. I really love them. That
color has been discontinued by Bullseye, which is a true shame. I love
jewel colors.

Nice to hear from you again!

Tink

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 10:18:37 +0000 (UTC), "Angua"
wrote:

.. .

Old January 17th 04, 01:40 PM
Beadbimbo

Ver nice, Tink!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old January 17th 04, 02:29 PM
Marisa Cappetta

I'd put the magnet somewhere where people could see. This way they'd know
I'm passionate about beads and then I could tell them that I know you and
THEN show them jewellery made with your beads. I imagine others will feel
the same.

The promo material is good, says what you do with examples.

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com

Old January 17th 04, 08:37 PM
Barbara Otterson

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 01:25:07 GMT, Tinkster wrote:

Thought I would share my new business card design with you guys. It's
glossy, on high-quality stock. The back has all my info on it. I
really, REALLY like them. A lot. I also had some magnets done.
Business card front:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/buscardfront.jpg
Business card back:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/buscardback.gif

I know from other posts that you are concerned
with too many phone calls, however, you have just
limited your public to those who are computer
literate and probably to those who have one in
their home or business. There is a huge segment
of the population (and this includes shops and
galleries) who have not entered the computer
age. How do those people reach you? Even
those with computers like to be able to reach
for the phone. People like that instantaneous
access. I would much rather leave a message
with a machine than an e-mail. And I have a
computer.........well two actually.........
Barbara
Dream Master
www.dreamweaverstudio.com

If you want to make God laugh, tell him your future
plans.
Woody Allen