Finally, a finish

Old July 1st 09, 06:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

Default Finally, a finish

A friend quilted this for me so I finally have a finish! Yay!

It's called Petite Baskets.

http://thumb13.webshots.net/t/75/75/...3MoNXkg_th.jpg

Cindy

Old July 1st 09, 06:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_6_]

Cindy, it looks adorable and I want to see more! It just shows up as about
1" square on my screen - is there anything I can do to make it bigger?
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

Old July 1st 09, 07:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dr. Zachary Smith

On Jul 1, 1:34*pm, "Louise in Iowa" wrote:
It just shows up as about
1" square on my screen

Hey, she said it's called PETITE Baskets! 8^P

"teleflora" wrote in message

A friend quilted this for me so I finally have a finish! *Yay!

It's called Petite Baskets.

http://thumb13.webshots.net/t/75/75/...51223773MoNXkg...

Cindy- Hide quoted text -

Old July 1st 09, 07:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C.

Louise in Iowa wrote:
Cindy, it looks adorable and I want to see more! It just shows up as about
1" square on my screen - is there anything I can do to make it bigger?

I was going to ask the same thing. This one inch photo is just a
teaser! ;-)

Michelle in NV
Old July 2nd 09, 02:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

Criminy. What the heck?

I have no idea, but I'll see what I can do.

I am hating Webshots more every day.

Cindy

"Michelle C." wrote in message
Louise in Iowa wrote:
Cindy, it looks adorable and I want to see more! It just shows up as
about 1" square on my screen - is there anything I can do to make it
bigger?

I was going to ask the same thing. This one inch photo is just a teaser!
;-)

Michelle in NV

Old July 2nd 09, 02:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

Try this. And if I have given you all free reign to delve into my webshots
albums, rearrange them however you please. I have no idea what I'm doing.

The new quilt is in my "quilts" folder. Duh.

http://community.webshots.com/user/c...host=community

Cindy

Old July 2nd 09, 02:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_6_]

Fantastic! It really is cute - and it really is Petite, isn't it? How big is
it?

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

Old July 2nd 09, 02:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

How precious, Cindy. I love that quilt. Especially enjoyed your fabric
choices; just purrfect for petite baskets. Polly

"teleflora" wrote Try this. And if I have given you all free reign to

Old July 2nd 09, 03:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
How precious, Cindy. I love that quilt. Especially enjoyed your fabric
choices; just purrfect for petite baskets. Polly

It, it ... was a kit, Polly. It looks exactly like it did on the cover of
the Fons & Porter magazine. Which is what I wanted.

I have no talent for making fabric choices. My talent is copying exactly.
And that's ok, I'm a hell of a craftsman.

Cindy

Old July 2nd 09, 03:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

Thank you, Louise. It's 24" X 30". They're 4" blocks.

Cindy

"teleflora" wrote in message
A friend quilted this for me so I finally have a finish! Yay!

It's called Petite Baskets.

http://thumb13.webshots.net/t/75/75/...3MoNXkg_th.jpg

Cindy

A finish - first finish of 09 Cheryl Isaak Needlework 16 January 26th 09 10:15 PM
A Finish!!! Magic Mood Jeep Needlework 1 September 23rd 07 12:15 AM
A Finish! Shannon Needlework 1 August 28th 05 11:25 AM
WIPs finally finished & pictures finally posted!~ Terbear Quilting 5 January 8th 05 03:02 AM
Finally, finally my kreinik arrived Addie Needlework 2 May 13th 04 07:29 PM