New Tote Bag

Old July 1st 09, 05:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska

Default New Tote Bag

I'm known as the Bag Lady and here's the latest.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28328779@N00/3678198471/

joan
Old July 1st 09, 10:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.

Cute bag, Joan. But 40 yo-yos???

--
Donna in NE La.

Old July 1st 09, 11:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
joan8904

On Jul 1, 4:47�pm, "Donna in NE La." wrote:
Cute bag, Joan. But 40 yo-yos???

--
Donna in NE La.
"joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska" wrote in ...

I'm known as the Bag Lady and here's the latest.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28328779@N00/3678198471/

joan- Hide quoted text -

Yes, 40 of those stinkers! Fortunately, the Clover YoYo maker helps
make the job manageable. Plus, my yoyos turn out the same size, which
they certainly wouldn't do otherwise.
Old July 2nd 09, 05:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

And just a note on yo-yos. This is not the time for perfect neat tiny
stitches. They somehow are not appropriate with yo-yo making. It's okay to
be klutzy. Doesn't matter what color thread you use. It won't show anyway.
When I was putting ears on 42 mice I realized that the yos would gather
tighter/better if the gathering stitches were Not fine tiny. I would
explain this if I understood it. Polly

10 min. tote Boca Jan Quilting 8 January 22nd 08 10:41 PM
More tote bags. Kate Dicey Quilting 5 September 6th 05 08:47 PM
Reversible tote bag The Lady Gardener Sewing 1 April 22nd 05 01:18 AM
New Use for the Big Tote Bag Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\) Quilting 49 September 22nd 04 01:40 PM
Tote bag frustration Lee S. Billings Beads 7 April 25th 04 05:15 PM