Introductions! OT

Old April 23rd 04, 04:02 PM
Denise Patch

Does wedding anniversary count?

Denise

"Beth" a écrit dans le message de news:
come on 19th!!!! We know you're lurking there... we want to know

you!!!!!!
we won't hurt you... (much).....
beth

"KDK" wrote in message
another Taurus! I'm May 17th.

Kathy K
"Beth" wrote in message
Oh yeah.. I forgot mine too... May 18th

Beth
"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Lol! I'm Nov. 29.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
Everyone's forgetting their birthdays......Hey! Don't make me

come
down
(or
up, or over) there!
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your

jewelry."
John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old April 24th 04, 04:39 AM
Beth

DINGDINGDINGDING!!!!! We HAVE a WINNER!!!! Knew you were out there, we
did! And Welcome to the Zoo!!!
beth
"Denise Patch" wrote in message
Does wedding anniversary count?

Denise

"Beth" a écrit dans le message de news:
come on 19th!!!! We know you're lurking there... we want to know

you!!!!!!
we won't hurt you... (much).....
beth

"KDK" wrote in message
another Taurus! I'm May 17th.

Kathy K
"Beth" wrote in message
Oh yeah.. I forgot mine too... May 18th

Beth
"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Lol! I'm Nov. 29.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old April 24th 04, 04:00 PM
Jan NZ

Old April 24th 04, 05:02 PM
Jan NZ

Jan here in New Zealand. I live in the Waikato in a small town where
I teach English at the local High School.
I am married to Mike and this year marks 34 years. Mike is on our
local Council and manages the Museum. We have three offspring all
with Maths and science ability. Martin has a P.Hd in Physics and an
engineering degree. He is married to Rochelle who is also a teacher.
Ngaire is a Scientist and lives and works in London, England. Together
with her partner of five years she has bought an appartment in London.
Russell, at 18 has left home to study Engineering at Canturbury Uni in
the South Island. He has been home for three weeks on a break and
starts his first exam on Monday.
We have one cat named Zelda who is a great hunter. We live on a farm
so she has lots of hunting space. I guess you could say we have half
a dog and half a goldfish. We released Alpha, our fish , into Mike's
mother"s outdoor pond where she is very happy to have lots of company.
Buffy, his mother's dog, spends a lot of time with us and loves
becoming a farm dog rolling in leaves, digging and chasing rabbits We
always clean her up before Mum gets back!
My birthdate is 8 October, 1943 which made me 60 last birthday. I am
lucky to have good health but have had one heart scare which I blame
for getting me hooked on Bead work.
I was told not to do so much, so gave up coaching badminton, Editing a
lavender grower"s magazine and relaxed with beading. I love French
beaded flowers and have started designing my own patterns.
I grow lavenders for oil, love reading, do Genealogy, love my job and
would love to travel more. Spent 1966 and 1967 working in England
where my Dad was born, 1982 Mike and I travelled to Canada and UK and
2000 Russell and I travelled to England, Canada and Washington State.
We lease our farm out which is the very best way and hope to do
another trip to visit Ngaire and Paul in London. I want to visit bead
shops on the way but have my doubts about Mike.
For someone who is very quiet in the group I have written plenty. I
love reading the group and Yes, my favourite colour is purple.
Cheers, Jan
Old April 24th 04, 05:02 PM
Jan NZ

Ok. I spent ages typing up my intro which is floating out there in
cyber space so here is the condensed version.
Birthdate. 8 October 1943.
Family. Married to Mike 34 years this year. He is on the local
council and runs the local Museum.
Offspring. All good at science and maths. Martin married and working
as an engineer but has a P.Hd in Physics. Ngaire and her partner live
in London and are scientists. Russell is 18 and in his first year at
uni doing engineering.
Jan. Full time teacher for a few more years. Loves to travel, read,
does genealogy ,gardens, grows lavender for oil and really loves
French beading,
We live on a farm which we lease out in the Waikato, New Zealand.
I enjoy learning from this news group.
Cheers, Jan
Old April 25th 04, 07:38 AM
Shirley Shone

Welcome Jan. I got all 3 of your messages. 1blank and two with words.
LOL
Shirley

In message , Jan NZ
writes

Old April 25th 04, 04:08 PM
Beadseeker

Welcome, Jan!
Both your intro messages made it into the bead group.
We have a lot in common - I love purple and lavender, the color and the scent.
A lavender bubble bath is a great stress reducer for me.
Glad beading is helping you to relax
Patti
Old April 26th 04, 04:46 PM
Dr. Sooz

Ok. I spent ages typing up my intro which is floating out there in
cyber space so here is the condensed version.

Got 'em both, sweetie. Love reading your posts -- miss you when you're away.
Be here more often! :-)
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 27th 04, 06:21 PM
Turtlelover

Jan G wrote:

If we could find soneone for May 19th we could have a Birthday Line Up, I'm
May 20th!
Jan
"KDK" wrote in message
another Taurus! I'm May 17th.

Kathy K
"Beth" wrote in message
Oh yeah.. I forgot mine too... May 18th

Beth
"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Lol! I'm Nov. 29.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
Everyone's forgetting their birthdays......Hey! Don't make me come

down
(or
up, or over) there!
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your

jewelry."
John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Sorry, not the 19th.....but I'm also a May 20th baby!

I won't give the year (ha ha), but I'm as old as rock and roll!

Cheers,
Turtlelover
Old April 27th 04, 06:27 PM
Jan G

"Turtlelover" wrote in message
Jan G wrote:

If we could find soneone for May 19th we could have a Birthday Line Up,

I'm
May 20th!
Jan
"KDK" wrote in message
another Taurus! I'm May 17th.

Sorry, not the 19th.....but I'm also a May 20th baby!

I won't give the year (ha ha), but I'm as old as rock and roll!

Cheers,
Turtlelover

Ohh, a Birthday Twin! I never give my year either, or I lie and tell people
I am actually 5 years older so they marvel at how good I look :-)! Let's
just say my dad got home from WWII a couple of years before I made my debut!
Jan G