Week end quilting

Old February 21st 05, 04:34 PM
maryd

Default Week end quilting

I did well over the weekend. Saturday I finished the binding on a Project
Linus quilt and made 4 blocks for swaps (one was so off that it went into
the scrap box). Sunday I made the last 2 blocks for the sampler club. I
have another Project Linus quilt to finish up today then move on to other
projects. Probably the 3 remaining quilts I gave at Christmas that weren't
completed. That will markedly shorten the WIPs line.

--
Mary

Old February 21st 05, 06:24 PM
Ginger in CA

Good for you, Mary!!

I am also getting some sewing done. And trying very hard to come up
with an idea for a shop challenge piece due by 1 May.

We are pretty much staying in the house. We have had bad rainstorms for
the last two days, almost 2" rain in last 24 hrs, and a severe storm
warning has been issued. We have a chance of hailstorms today, had
thunderstorms over Sat/Sun. Definitely not the normal for this coastal
Calif area! We expect storms thru Wed now. Nice to have the day off
work. Puddles all over the property, lots of palm fronds down.

Ginger in CA

Old February 21st 05, 06:35 PM
maryd

I had heard there were bad storms down your way. We could use some rain.
We are over 9 inches below the average. And no rain in site this week.

To keep this on topic, I may start pulling fabric to make my DD and DSonIL a
sofa quilt for their new house. The builders have just started so it will
be June or July before they move in.

--
Mary
"Ginger in CA" wrote in message
oups.com...
: Good for you, Mary!!
:

Old February 21st 05, 07:52 PM
taria

Tons of rain inland too Ginger. I am pretty sick of rain.
How do folks in rainy climates stand it? I need sunshine.
Taria

Old February 21st 05, 08:42 PM
Ginger in CA

I don't know, Taria! Two of my sisters live in Seattle/Bothell area (WA
state) and they love it.

Ginger in CA
it's sunny at the moment, but just stopped raining 5 minutes ago. House
behind us had a ire this morning, firefighters had to cut into their
roof, what a mess over there!

Ginger in CA wrote:

Good for you, Mary!!

I am also getting some sewing done. And trying very hard to come up
with an idea for a shop challenge piece due by 1 May.

We are pretty much staying in the house. We have had bad rainstorms

for
the last two days, almost 2" rain in last 24 hrs, and a severe

storm
warning has been issued. We have a chance of hailstorms today, had
thunderstorms over Sat/Sun. Definitely not the normal for this

coastal
Calif area! We expect storms thru Wed now. Nice to have the day off
work. Puddles all over the property, lots of palm fronds down.

Ginger in CA

Annual RCTQ Quilting Week 2005 Pat in Virginia Quilting 46 January 25th 05 03:28 PM
Quilting week day 1 maryd Quilting 22 January 23rd 05 09:57 PM
OK, Here's MY Life Story as it Applies to Quilting... [email protected] Quilting 10 September 3rd 03 09:07 PM
In Today's News: Terrified Quilting Newbie breaks silence! Liz and Steve Ford Quilting 33 August 17th 03 04:51 AM
My William Holland Week EL Beads 4 July 1st 03 11:06 PM