Lora

Old July 18th 03, 08:45 AM
WildPoppy1

Default Lora

i spoke to lora and ask what we could do to help, this is her answer
"Contributions in his name to the American Heart Association would be good.
Since there won't be a ceremony, flowers to the mortuary wouldn't such a good
idea. "

i didn't even mention us donating to the family..... i told her we loved her
and sent all our support....she said the amount of email even from people she
didn't know is amazing. her son is being a great son and helping and they are
dealing.

pat moses-caudel
http://members.aol.com/patmcaudel/2index.html
Old July 18th 03, 05:16 PM
KatieLiz11

I found Steve's obituary online. There isn't much there at this time, maybe
tomorrow.

http://online.statesmanjournal.com/o...ry.cfm?i=17267

~~ KatieLiz ~~
http://www.beadweaverdreams.com
Old July 18th 03, 10:48 PM
BeckiBead

Katie & Pat -- is this Lora Tobias' Steve? I am 711 posts behind. If it is
here, I want to send a card or something. Shoot I feel like I know them both.

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right.." -- Counting Crows

Old July 19th 03, 03:46 AM
Cheryl

Katie & Pat -- is this Lora Tobias' Steve? I am 711 posts behind. If it is
here, I want to send a card or something. Shoot I feel like I know them both.

Yes- it is that Steve.
He passed away suddenly of a massive heart attack...
so sad.....
Cheryl of A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/