Test

Old August 5th 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
D Curtis

Default Test

Touche!

Di
http://duet.etsy.com

Kathy Applebaum wrote:
"D Curtis" wrote in message
.. .
Jewelry is fun but it doesn't tend to keep a body warm at night.
hugs

Unless you're on the receiving end, and it's really, really nice jewelry.
(Wedding ring is my favorite. *big grin*)

Old August 5th 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Foster

In article ,
D Curtis wrote:

Thank you, Sandy!
Its good to be posting again. I knew if I kept on reading here
eventually the quilt bug would bite again. Jewelry is fun but it doesn't
tend to keep a body warm at night.
hugs
Di
http://duet.etsy.com

There's just something about quilts, isn't there? G

Sandy Foster wrote:
In article ,
D Curtis wrote:

Things are tolerable, thanks!
Summer is a glorious, busy time of year here. I'm doing my best to do it
justice.
Diana, thinking it might be time for an update type post and reintro.
http://duet.etsy.com

Sharon Harper wrote:
At least we know the results of the same old, same old! How y'all doing
over there Di?

Good to see you back "home", Diana! Your jewelry is lovely.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old August 6th 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Default Diana Who?!!!? Test

Howdy!

Yeah, time for a re-intro. Fer shur.
Who is Diana C and what is she doing here?

*snorfle*

Ragmop/Sandy-- handquilter, short-order cook &
fabulous caterer, not asking for votes 'cause I know
first hand: this girl can cook! and cater ;-D

Old August 6th 06, 05:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon Harper

Default Diana is was Diana Who?!!!? Test

Diana Curtis is one of the most talented women I know. She makes beautiful
quilts, lovely jewellery, and cute little frogs! She has a gorgeous little
daughter and a lovable DH. Diana is kind, sensitive, and caring with a
wicked sense of humour. Diana used to hang around here a lot and hopefully
will come back full-time real soon.

http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html (takes awhile to load)
quicker)

Old August 6th 06, 02:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
D Curtis

Default Diana Update: was Diana is was Diana Who?!!!? Test

Oh, gosh.. thank you Sharon! (and a to Sandy)
I'm a 49 year old Mom to Meg, starting Kindie in a few weeks, and DS,
James, who is dad to my GS, 3 year old Marcus. I do indeed have a sweet
DH, a Canadian born guy who is extremely supportive of my quilty and
other artistic pursuits. We live in WI, not to far from another RCTQer,
Betty.
About a year ago we started a remodel project in the living room. All
we were going to do was to put a laminated floor in but then our new
neighbor offered to get out walls taped and mudded and then she got a
bad case of carpal tunnel and wasn't able to finish. One hold up after
another and it's still not done. I can't get to my material or machines
yet so till I do quilting will have to wait. Reading here has helped me
not miss it toooooo much but making jewelry is easier on the small work
surface thats available at this point.
A friend asked if I wanted to open a store on Etsy with her and I
jumped at the chance. I do make some of the jewelry thats there but
mostly I have fun with the polyclay. No one has bought anything from me
yet, but knowing folks are looking and liking is a big ego kick for me.
Remember the dahlia quilt adventure of a year or so ago? Thats the
one project I can get to and it could still end up done and on my bed
this fall because its being done by hand. I just have to find the right
background material (I'm being picky) White just wont do.
Thanks again for welcoming me back so warmly. Who volunteered me to
bring the chocolate for the rest of the year?? That always happens when
I step out for a bit. I suspect Pat did, tho I wouldn't put it past
Wendy either.
Hugs,
Diana, waving to friends, both familiar and ones I haven't met yet....

http://duet.etsy.com

Old August 6th 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

She also knows where to get pictures of llama feet.

NightMist
and she draws pretty well too

Sharon Harper wrote:
At least we know the results of the same old, same old! How y'all doing
over there Di?

--
The wolf that understands fire has much to eat.
Old August 6th 06, 03:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
D Curtis

Llama feet, puffins, lighthouses and even dinosaur ala Sunbonnet Sue!
If anyone needs a line drawing done don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks NM!
Diana
http://duet.etsy.com

Old August 6th 06, 05:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE'S
BBBBBBBBBAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKK
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Butterfly (Kindie, already!!!!!!! Enjoyed looking at your jewelry but since
I'm limited to pins and brooches.....hint hint hint)

.. .

Old August 6th 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
D Curtis

Amazing how the little ones grow, isn't it?
(hint noted)
Its good to be back, and especially nice to know that you may share in
our cyber chocolate occasionally. I'll still make sure the licorice bowl
heads in your direction often tho.
Hugs
Di
http://duet.etsy.com

Butterflywings wrote:
SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE'S
BBBBBBBBBAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKK
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Butterfly (Kindie, already!!!!!!! Enjoyed looking at your jewelry but since
I'm limited to pins and brooches.....hint hint hint)

.. .

Old August 6th 06, 11:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Thanks, I am so use to it that it is going to take a while to even THINK I
can indulge : )

Butterlfy (Won't quit licorice tho, yyuuuummmmmmm)
.. .

Butterflywings wrote:
SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE'S
BBBBBBBBBAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKK

Butterfly (Kindie, already!!!!!!! Enjoyed looking at your jewelry but
since I'm limited to pins and brooches.....hint hint hint)

.. .

Test Kiln? Bill DeWitt Pottery 4 July 16th 06 10:19 PM
compatibility test nimu Glass 2 December 28th 04 03:06 PM
question for all you experienced mothers Dr. Quilter Quilting 47 August 31st 03 01:56 AM
OT Story - Driving Test Follies Kandice Seeber Beads 9 July 23rd 03 02:27 AM