Test

Old August 4th 06, 05:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ceridwen

Default Test

Perhaps they are moderating your post and found your "usual foolishness" too
much for cyberspace! lol

--
Carole
Champlain, NY

http://photos.yahoo.com/ceridwen_rhea

"frood" wrote in message
Well, the test post showed up, but none of my others, including a Happy
Birthday post for Spike and Giles. :-( They were 6 yesterday.

Happy Birthday to Finn.

--
Wendy
De-STUFF email address to reply
"AliceW" wrote in message
Well, I for one am going to make full use of this opportunity to 1) hope
you
get to see these posts and 2) wish a very happy 2nd birthday to the
sweetest
grandson in the land. Happy Birthday, Finn. Nana loves you to bits!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

"frood" wrote in message
: None of my posts are showing up. Feel free to commit your usual
foolishness
: on my behalf.
:
: --
: Wendy
: http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm

Old August 4th 06, 05:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Pat in Virginia wrote:

How insulting is that?
After all, this news group posts only
the most refined and intelligent posts
in cyber space. We never waste time with
foolishness. I really resent this
frood's implications and insults.
Hmmmph! PAT in VA/USA
PS: So there!

frood wrote:

None of my posts are showing up. Feel free to commit your usual foolishness
on my behalf.

Pat you said it *so* well! That's why I hadn't previously responded to
this insulting, belittling post. I suspect that it wasn't *our*
Frood/Wendy who posted it, but a malicious imposter. Foolishness,
indeed! G
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old August 4th 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"frood" wrote:

Well, the test post showed up, but none of my others, including a Happy
Birthday post for Spike and Giles. :-( They were 6 yesterday.

Happy Birthday to Finn.

--
Wendy

Well, happy belated birthday to both Spike and Giles! Woohoo!

Old August 4th 06, 10:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

She will never know how LUCKY she is that *I* didn't see this first hand.
Foolish indeed! What does she think makes this world go round...the straight
and narrow? That sure would be bumpy and boring.

Butterfly (Never stoop so low as be foolish and post a Madame Butterfly
Opera--or was that BEFORE her time so she can't 'disremember it)

Old August 4th 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Default HB S&G! Was Test

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Giles/Spike
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Spike/Giles
Happy Birthday to you

Huggles
Huggles
Butterfly
Butterfly

Old August 5th 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AliceW

And happy birthday to Spike and Giles - I think I have a namesake in there
somewhere.

Just had Finn's party - got him trucks, matchbox cars and a pop-pop boat and
car. He was overwhelmed but I still took 300 hundred still pix and 37
minutes of video! He blew out his candles with help from mom and found out
how much fun a kazoo is! Gotta love a two year old!

--

"frood" wrote in message
: Well, the test post showed up, but none of my others, including a Happy
: Birthday post for Spike and Giles. :-( They were 6 yesterday.
:
: Happy Birthday to Finn.
:
: --
: Wendy
: http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm
: De-STUFF email address to reply
: "AliceW" wrote in message
: ...
: Well, I for one am going to make full use of this opportunity to 1) hope
: you
: get to see these posts and 2) wish a very happy 2nd birthday to the
: sweetest
: grandson in the land. Happy Birthday, Finn. Nana loves you to bits!
:
: --
: Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
: http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/
: "Just about the time a woman thinks her work is done, she becomes a
: grandmother." Edward H. Dreschnack
:
:
:
: "frood" wrote in message
: ...
: : None of my posts are showing up. Feel free to commit your usual
: foolishness
: : on my behalf.
: :
: : --

Old August 5th 06, 03:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
D Curtis

Things are tolerable, thanks!
Summer is a glorious, busy time of year here. I'm doing my best to do it
justice.
Diana, thinking it might be time for an update type post and reintro.
http://duet.etsy.com

Sharon Harper wrote:
At least we know the results of the same old, same old! How y'all doing
over there Di?

Old August 5th 06, 03:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Foster

Sharon Harper wrote:
At least we know the results of the same old, same old! How y'all doing
over there Di?

Good to see you back "home", Diana! Your jewelry is lovely.

Old August 5th 06, 07:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
D Curtis

Thank you, Sandy!
Its good to be posting again. I knew if I kept on reading here
eventually the quilt bug would bite again. Jewelry is fun but it doesn't
tend to keep a body warm at night.
hugs
Di
http://duet.etsy.com

Old August 5th 06, 07:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathy Applebaum

"D Curtis" wrote in message
.. .
Jewelry is fun but it doesn't tend to keep a body warm at night.
hugs

Unless you're on the receiving end, and it's really, really nice jewelry.
(Wedding ring is my favorite. *big grin*)

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

http://fabrictramp.typepad.com/fabric_tramping/
remove the obvious to reply

Test Kiln? Bill DeWitt Pottery 4 July 16th 06 10:19 PM
compatibility test nimu Glass 2 December 28th 04 03:06 PM
question for all you experienced mothers Dr. Quilter Quilting 47 August 31st 03 01:56 AM
OT Story - Driving Test Follies Kandice Seeber Beads 9 July 23rd 03 02:27 AM