New project

Old June 12th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default New project

In article t,
"Polly Esther" wrote:

That block just sings. I can hear her now. "I feel pretty; oh, so
pretty!". I'm glad you waited too. Polly

Thanks so much, Polly! My block sings! I was going for "glows", but
"sings" is even better. G
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old June 12th 06, 02:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Sings . . . . . . . and dances! It's beautiful.

--

Cheryl & the Cats
_ _ _ _ _ _

"Sandy Foster" wrote in message
: In article
t,
: "Polly Esther" wrote:
:
: That block just sings. I can hear her now. "I feel
pretty; oh, so
: pretty!". I'm glad you waited too. Polly
:
:
: Thanks so much, Polly! My block sings! I was going for
"glows", but
: "sings" is even better. G
: --
: Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
: my ISP is earthlink.net -- put sfoster1(at) in front

Old June 12th 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article ,
"Cats" wrote:

Sings . . . . . . . and dances! It's beautiful.

--

Cheryl & the Cats
_ _ _ _ _ _
( Y ) ( Y ) ( Y )
~ ~ ~
Enness Boofhead Donut
Now in hibernation with a wake-up call for Spring!
catsatararatATyahooDOTcomDOTau

Thanks, Cheryl. It's rapidly outpacing my abilities, if it's also
dancing now.

Old June 12th 06, 04:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

that will make a stunning quilt.

--
Mary
"Sandy Foster" wrote in message
At our local show last March, I found a wonderful striped fabric that
sat on my ironing board for a couple of months before I could decide
what to do with it. But decide I finally did -- whew! -- and I've now
started working on the project. The first block can be seen at
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1/wips.html. Back to work now....

Old June 12th 06, 02:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Awesome use of the stripe! I love feathered stars.....

--
Susan in Kingston ON
sewing table complete, now back to quilting!

http://community.webshots.com/user/sbtinkingston

Old June 12th 06, 02:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Delightful! Excellent use of great
fabric. Name? How about using a Song
title that celebrates Friendship?
PAT, your friend in VA/USA

Old June 12th 06, 04:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article o1ejg.221424$5Z.68898@dukeread02,
Pat in Virginia wrote:

Delightful! Excellent use of great
fabric. Name? How about using a Song
title that celebrates Friendship?
PAT, your friend in VA/USA

Thanks, Pat! That's a good idea. I'll query DH about song titles -- he's
better at that than I am. G

Old June 12th 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article ,
"Susan Torrens" wrote:

Awesome use of the stripe! I love feathered stars.....

--
Susan in Kingston ON
sewing table complete, now back to quilting!

Thanks, Susan. I do, too, when they're based on the Lemoyne Star. G
Marsha McCloskey's instructions are really good, too.

Old June 12th 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article , "maryd" mardor@*net
wrote:

that will make a stunning quilt.

--
Mary

Thanks, Mary.

Old June 12th 06, 05:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default New project & songs

Howdy!

True Colors

You Could Be Swingin' on a Star