prayers requested OT

Old May 9th 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default prayers requested OT

So sorry for your loss Tigg. Hugs, Linda in Tx

Old May 9th 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Comforting thoughts and prayers for you and DH. Linda in Tx

Old May 9th 06, 05:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article ,
A&T wrote:

For those of you who pray....

My wonderful mother-in-law pass away on Sunday. My husband is having a
hard time. She was the perfect the mil. I love her more than my own mom!

Please pray for the repose of her soul and comfort and peace for the
family, thanksgiving for the life she lived and the love she gave.

Thanks,
Tricia
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

I'm so sorry for your loss, Tricia and DH.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old May 9th 06, 07:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Prayers on their way! It's hard to lose a loved one, but from your
description of her, she's already in heaven!! Bless her! and blessings on
your family also.
ME-Judy

.net...

Old May 9th 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Tigg,
Prayers and warm condolences to you and the
family.
Pat in Virginia

Tigg wrote:

(((Tricia)))

My heart and prayers go out to you and yours. I lost my Grandma early
Sunday morning, so I know how you are feeling. She would have been 93
on the 19th, so had a good life, but she is missed.

Tigg

Old May 10th 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Prayers on the way. It sucks to lose your mom, and also to lose your MIL. I
know.
--
TerriLee in WA (state)

Old May 10th 06, 05:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Bless their souls, Tricia and Tigg. And, hugs to you and your families.

My DMIL will be 93 on the 25th of this month. On the 29th we head out
to take her, and my 90 yr old father on their sure-to-be-last-trip to
Yosemite Nat'l Park. This will be quite an experience. DMIL lives with
us, my dad is about 6 hrs driving away, in northern Calif.

Ginger in CA