OTRiddle

Old April 17th 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OTRiddle

OT Riddle
Do you know the answer to this one? My LQS
will give me a free spool of thread if I can
answer correctly! Thanks, PAT

If April Showers bring May flowers, what
do May flowers bring? ____________
Old April 17th 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Allergies???
Barbara in FL

Old April 17th 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Pat in Virginia wrote:
OT Riddle
Do you know the answer to this one? My LQS will give me a free spool of
thread if I can answer correctly! Thanks, PAT

If April Showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?
____________

PAT!!! I got it!! May flowers bring PILGRIMS!!!

Roberta (grinning in VA!)
Old April 17th 06, 09:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Pilgrims

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Teri's quilts~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

Old April 17th 06, 09:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

My husband's (very spontaneous) answer: Pilgrims

Pat in Virginia wrote:
OT Riddle
Do you know the answer to this one? My LQS will give me a free spool of
thread if I can answer correctly! Thanks, PAT

If April Showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?
____________

--

Maria Cherry
cats, crafts and penguins

*****
"In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats."
(English Proverb)

Old April 17th 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Ooh, I think I have it...well, a guess anyway.
Here is my guess: Kathy Bowers? (If the shop is hosting her?

Lynn

Old April 17th 06, 11:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

This made more sense when I thought her name was June Bowers I guess!
Pilgrims? I don't get it.

Lynn

Old April 17th 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Hay fever. (??????)

Quilt inspiration.

or, around here at least, dried tinder for brush fires.

Pati, in Phx

Old April 17th 06, 11:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Hehehe - Pilgrims

I call the buses in the PM and I told that joke over the loudspeaker
on the first school day in April!

Linda
PATCHogue, NY