finished another floor mosaic

Old January 8th 06, 07:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default finished another floor mosaic

That is truly magnificent....Well done !!!

Flossy
Queen of Plaids

Old January 8th 06, 07:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

What AMAZING work you do! WOW!!! The drafting and making of the
patterns must be a really intense process.... I'm sooooooooooo
impressed. You are a truly great quilter!

Leslie (gobsmacked!) & The Furbabies in MO.

Old January 8th 06, 03:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Of course there will be more, there are your Bristol photos to inspire me!
But this one didn't need a protractor, thank goodness.
Roberta in D

"Patti" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Oh, Roberta - you're "pleased"? It's just wonderful! I just love it in
every way. These really make a splendid collection of church/cathedral
floors. Though I do hope this isn't your swan song. I'm looking forward
to more ...
Thanks for sharing. So lovely (and clever - have you still not got a
protractor g?)
.
In message , Roberta Zollner
writes
And you can see the photo he

http://community.webshots.com/album/151241728OelHwe

It's the San Marco South Transept. I followed the group's advice on the
border, and I'm pleased with how it came out!
Roberta in D

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old January 8th 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

all I can say is mamma mia, e meraviglioso!!!

Roberta Zollner wrote:

And you can see the photo he

http://community.webshots.com/album/151241728OelHwe

It's the San Marco South Transept. I followed the group's advice on the
border, and I'm pleased with how it came out!
Roberta in D

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)
Old January 8th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

That is seriously superb!!!
--
Sewingsue in Scotland
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cra...olar/my_photos

Old January 8th 06, 10:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

When can we expect to see a book on thiese amazing creations and the
designer? I want an autographed copy!!!

--

Cheryl in Oz
cawaitesATnetconnectDOTcomDOTau

Old January 9th 06, 03:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

You do beautiful work! I am impressed with the Flower Bride quilt too.
What is it's story?

Old January 9th 06, 04:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

That's amazing!

--Heidi
Plattsburgh (UPstate) NY

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

===

Old January 9th 06, 03:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

wow, okay wow isn't enough, but WOW!!

gorgeous.

Tricia
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii